Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 26th June 2021, 14:25   #11
Retap
Loves to post

MG ZT-T CDTi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCP440 View Post
Part of the problem is the pay for some of these jobs. Why would you do some of these jobs for minimum wage?

If you can earn minimum wage plus 20% for a nice job or something that does not involve getting up at 5am and finishing at 11pm most people are going to opt for the better option.

Maybe it is time that these rubbish jobs get the pay they deserve, yes it will have a knock on effect of what we pay for a nice meal out or the fresh fruit that is picked at some times of the year but maybe this is what should happen?

Personally in 2012 I walked away form ever being an employee again after the second redundancy in two years, I wasn't happy being somebody elses nail all the time and gave my bosses and colleagues all sorts of hassle in my time so became a hammer by choice and stay in my tool box nice n oiled as much as possible. All i want is an acre or two to be self sufficient and to watch the world go by from the porch. We are not born to be wage slaves especially when the Government makes money from nothing at will, there is a magik money tree but its not for common man is it.

They stole the Gold and silver from our circulating coinage many years ago and then they came back for the copper more recently, all the change we have left in our pockets is nickel and steel as the precious metal has long since been thieved by the land pirates who like nothing more than to get us fighting between ourselves so we dont see the con going on and get the notion to do something about it.

Renew auxiliary drive belt # Replace driver door lock actuator # Refurbish wheels
Retap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2021, 14:27   #12
Retap
Loves to post

MG ZT-T CDTi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGJohn View Post
Most immigrants when entitled to vote favour a particular party. As a glance at the area colour charts following recent General Elections results confirm.

So what party threw wide open all this Nation's border doors allowing the good, the bad and the downright harmful unchecked access to the benefits of working here in the former much more greener and pleasant.

Harmful to the Nation policies which convinced me to change the voting habits of a lifetime. I did the unthinkable. Voted for the "Nasty Party as our media have it. Rather that than the far nastier other parties.

Not that it will change much. The harm is done and is longer term permanent. Yes, permanent.

Indeed, in my food career i encountered all nationalities but it was not until recently i understood why the indians and Pakistanis always used to fight and row with each other. Powl was right and thats why London is emerging as the blade blood batch capital it is. Secularism among christians was bad but it exists much worse among those of the islamic faith i have witnessed it first hand.

Personally i dont vote because I see the trick which is begged once every 5 years for my consent to be abused for the rest of the time. By voting you consent to it and thats how they get away with it. Party politics should be outlawed imo.

ooops didnt intend to turn this thread political very sorry, backing out to the door now...

Renew auxiliary drive belt # Replace driver door lock actuator # Refurbish wheels

Last edited by Retap; 26th June 2021 at 14:31..
Old 26th June 2021, 14:36   #13
Retap
Loves to post

MG ZT-T CDTi

I have come to understand that a vote cast in a general election grants a power of attorney to the winning candidate even if you didnt vote for them but participated none the less because that is performance.... And then the first order of business in parliament after a GE is a vote on paying income tax, all MP's nod in favour of it and thats how folks get voluntarily bound into paying income tax because they consented to it through there act of voting. Listen carefully to the PM and you may one day hear him speak about folks who wish to enter the franchise of the state or those who become disenfranchised... Then consider the fact slavery is both illegal and unlawful so everything the state enacts as law requires your consent, did you do that by voting?

Drifting a bit far from the op apologies.

Old 26th June 2021, 14:38   #14
Retap
Loves to post

MG ZT-T CDTi

I am approaching half a century in age and also have come to learn the only moment to worry about is now. I to covet a big beasty V8, if i can do it one day soon how about a drag race some time lol.

Old 26th June 2021, 14:48   #15
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retap View Post
Personally in 2012 I walked away form ever being an employee again after the second redundancy in two years, I wasn't happy being somebody elses nail all the time and gave my bosses and colleagues all sorts of hassle in my time so became a hammer by choice and stay in my tool box nice n oiled as much as possible. All i want is an acre or two to be self sufficient and to watch the world go by from the porch. We are not born to be wage slaves especially when the Government makes money from nothing at will, there is a magik money tree but its not for common man is it.

They stole the Gold and silver from our circulating coinage many years ago and then they came back for the copper more recently, all the change we have left in our pockets is nickel and steel as the precious metal has long since been thieved by the land pirates who like nothing more than to get us fighting between ourselves so we dont see the con going on and get the notion to do something about it.

if someone can translate for me.
since 2012 has been unemployed by choice?
no idea where money to support ones self came from, please explain

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2021, 14:50   #16
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Quote:
Indeed, in my food career i encountered all nationalities but it was not until recently i understood why the indians and Pakistanis always used to fight and row with each other. Powl was right and thats why London is emerging as the blade blood batch capital it is. Secularism among christians was bad but it exists much worse among those of the islamic faith i have witnessed it first hand.

Personally i dont vote because I see the trick which is begged once every 5 years for my consent to be abused for the rest of the time. By voting you consent to it and thats how they get away with it. Party politics should be outlawed imo.

ooops didnt intend to turn this thread political very sorry, backing out to the door now...

not voting is the same as doing nothing, doing nothing is part of the problem and we don't need problems.

macafee2
Old 26th June 2021, 14:51   #17
Retap
Loves to post

MG ZT-T CDTi

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
if someone can translate for me.
since 2012 has been unemployed by choice?
no idea where money to support ones self came from, please explain

macafee2

Yes I could explain once you explain why you think its any of your business how i sustain myself.

Old 26th June 2021, 14:52   #18
Retap
Loves to post

MG ZT-T CDTi

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
not voting is the same as doing nothing, doing nothing is part of the problem and we don't need problems.

macafee2

However doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is a perfectly sane and rational operation?

Old 26th June 2021, 15:26   #19
Retap
Loves to post

MG ZT-T CDTi

Default Money creation from nothing is the root problem

In 1971 the UK came off the Gold standard along with the USA. Since then both countries have been able to print as much fiat currency as they need backing it with a promise to pay and military might and nothing more. Do we remember that Qaddafi threatened to create a pan African Gold backed currency and they quickly dispatched him to his grave for that challenge to USD hegemony with Clinton quipping, "we came, we saw, he died"- total maniacs.

Today the consequences of this money printing is making itself known more and more especially as the means of production has moved east. Have you heard the term shrinkflation? Goods in the shops are shrinking in volume and quality whilst the price rises regardless and soon Wiemark republic level hyper inflation will make itself known as western Govts are losing the ability to hide the scam of endless money creation from nothing.

What i'm attempting to convey is that Governments convince (trick) citizens to pay tax and also use psychological operations to convince citizens that slackers who dont pay tax are thieving from other citizens who do. This is a lie proven by the fact that the national deficit is larger than the tax received in and so the Govt prints more fiat currency to cover the short fall every year and we all suffer the shrinkflation. and in addition this act deflates the national debt down but it harms our international partners like China because the ££ and $$ constantly fall in value so the purchasing power of our currency is eroded because of endless printing. The likes of Russia n China are disposing of there USD reserves in preparation for returning to the Gold standard which will not be optional for us as pound is pegged to the dollar and we rely on eastern imports.

Divide and conquer is used to keep citizens bickering between themselves so that they dont rise up and do something about the Govt abuse of fiscal policy i.e. to create money out of nothing and yet behave like it has real value. Very soon all western nations who produce very little exports compared to eastern nations will face higher costs and ultimately bankruptcy and so will have to return to the Gold standard to trade with China et al. At that time coming soon the real value of worthless western fiat currency will be evident to all of us as prices will shoot up to reflect the reality. Of course our Govts always reserve the Samson option being the psycopaths that they are and so might easily prefer to start WWIII than lose there new world order secured after victory of WWII. This is why perhaps Royal navy vessels have started frustrating the Russians in the Black sea as the very latest example because in 2014 the USS Donald Cook got run out of there with its pants pulled down by the Russians who successfully disabled the American vessel entirely with a basket or electronic warfare stuff hanging from under an old soviet era bomber. It shook the sailors up so bad many of them left the US navy after that incident.

Perhaps it would be fair to say i used my free time to get educated and i write this to try and educate others.

In 1912 JP Morgan was asked before the American congress where he was being questioned, what is money?

His reply?

"Money is Gold and nothing else"

Last edited by Retap; 26th June 2021 at 15:43..
Old 26th June 2021, 15:29   #20
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Quote:
Yes I could explain once you explain why you think its any of your business how i sustain myself.
Not sure it is any of my business but I did not understand your post.
Again I dont fully understand your post, you say you could but could explain. To avoid doubt could you say if you will or will not explain how you sustain yourself if I explain why I think it is my business?

macafee2