Notices

Old 26th June 2021, 15:34   #21
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retap View Post
However doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is a perfectly sane and rational operation?
voting for a different party is not doing the same, voting for a different leader is no doing the same, not voting is doing the same.
Is it fair that those that think or know there is a problem and do nothing go on to moan about the problem? By doing nothing they become part of the problem.

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2021, 15:44   #22
Retap
Loves to post

MG ZT-T CDTi

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
Not sure it is any of my business but I did not understand your post.
Again I dont fully understand your post, you say you could but could explain. To avoid doubt could you say if you will or will not explain how you sustain yourself if I explain why I think it is my business?

macafee2

What i replied to your question should be simple to understand to a man who can pick out a point like you made. How about you do your thing and i'll do mine but know this, every penny you have paid in tax has never and will never be paid to me or any other none tax payer, ever.

All this aside heres another question.

Who is the smartest man, he who pays tax to govt or he who taxes govt?

Renew auxiliary drive belt # Replace driver door lock actuator # Refurbish wheels

Last edited by Retap; 26th June 2021 at 16:21..
Retap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2021, 15:48   #23
Retap
Loves to post

MG ZT-T CDTi

I teach my children to be self reliant in all things as much as possible, the skills, labour and knowledge all that is real value not polymer notes made by Govt out of thin air...

I'm trying to get the land just a few acres would do but even if succeed in time Govt will come for it via taxes there is nothing new under the sun at all.
Later i may drink a cold cider and toast the Diggers and John McAfee and maybe Watt Tyler too why not.

Those who have not yet read the bitcoin white paper ought to do so asap, it was made to destroy those who gain from all this gross usury.

Renew auxiliary drive belt # Replace driver door lock actuator # Refurbish wheels

Last edited by Retap; 26th June 2021 at 16:22..
Old 26th June 2021, 17:03   #24
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Quote:
What i replied to your question should be simple to understand to a man who can pick out a point like you made. How about you do your thing and i'll do mine but know this, every penny you have paid in tax has never and will never be paid to me or any other none tax payer, ever.

All this aside heres another question.

Who is the smartest man, he who pays tax to govt or he who taxes govt?
wow you seem angry.
What thing would you like me to do?
You seem to have avoided my question, To avoid doubt could you say if you will or will not explain how you sustain yourself if I explain why I think it is my business?.

You put forward and "interesting" question and one I don't know the answer to. I guess you would have to define smartest.

How do you know that no tax payers money is not going to those that do not pay tax?

macafee2
Old 26th June 2021, 17:40   #25
Retap
Loves to post

MG ZT-T CDTi

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
wow you seem angry.
What thing would you like me to do?
You seem to have avoided my question, To avoid doubt could you say if you will or will not explain how you sustain yourself if I explain why I think it is my business?.

You put forward and "interesting" question and one I don't know the answer to. I guess you would have to define smartest.

How do you know that no tax payers money is not going to those that do not pay tax?

macafee2

I'm fond of Mark Twain, he is attributed to the following wise words which is the only further response you will get here.
Quote:

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to there level and beat you with experience

Old 26th June 2021, 20:52   #26
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Quote:
I'm fond of Mark Twain, he is attributed to the following wise words which is the only further response you will get here.
Angry and rude, great combination.
Is that how you normally deal with questions put to you, do you get stumped when asked questions? Do you ever wish you had never asked the question or made the statement?
I am sorry if you feel I backed you into a corner and you feel trapped.

macafee2