Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 20th November 2006, 20:15   #11
Tricky160
Regular poster

mg zt-t

It is actually out of control now - Tourer owners - Cargo net up or down? I have started to rotate mine on a weekly basis!
Tricky160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2006, 20:15   #12
Simon
Banned

-

On the visibility issue this is the least-visible car out of all that I've driven, but since I've only driven Honda Civics, Nissan Micras & Almeras, a Volkswagen Polo, Ford Fiesta, Vauxhall Astra (yeah, you get the idea) They are all hatch backs and actually have reasonably good rear visibility.

Thats why I'm investing in some parking sensors to aid reversing, especially in the dark or when the windows are still misted over first thing in the morning.

If I were to compare it to other saloons or even propper sports cars then I would probably say the rear visibility is very good. Heck - have you ever tried seeing whats behind you in a, say, a van with blanked-out rear windows? Now thats tricky....
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2006, 20:16   #13
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky160 View Post
exactly, I understand the safety issue, but if it doesnt look right?

I'm sure that ther are far safer cars than ours, but we choose them because of how they look.

The ocd has kicked in again - how difficult is it to get all 5 headrests to line up! and as for getting the passenger seat at exactly the same angle as mine....
Howsabout a metre rule and a spirit level? (Or just a good lie down?)
Zeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2006, 20:17   #14
Tricky160
Regular poster

mg zt-t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex30013k View Post
im the same...
Thanks, at least I'm not the only one, Just when you think you have it, you see someone else and change your mind!
Old 20th November 2006, 20:19   #15
Tricky160
Regular poster

mg zt-t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon D View Post
On the visibility issue this is the least-visible car out of all that I've driven, but since I've only driven Honda Civics, Nissan Micras & Almeras, a Volkswagen Polo, Ford Fiesta, Vauxhall Astra (yeah, you get the idea) They are all hatch backs and actually have reasonably good rear visibility.

Thats why I'm investing in some parking sensors to aid reversing, especially in the dark or when the windows are still misted over first thing in the morning.

If I were to compare it to other saloons or even propper sports cars then I would probably say the rear visibility is very good. Heck - have you ever tried seeing whats behind you in a, say, a van with blanked-out rear windows? Now thats tricky....
The wife drives a Picasso - You can see everything, problem is everyone can see you!
Old 20th November 2006, 20:20   #16
Simon
Banned

-

Man, this OCD is catching...

Feeling the need to go out side and line everything up.

I already have to have the seat belts hanging correctly. And I cannot absolutely, under no circumstances have no clutter or stuff on display in my car at any time. Everything has to go either in the boot (for most items). I cant even have rubish in the door bins. If there is, I have to empty it at the first oportunity - even then, if it will fit into the ash-trays then I squash it into them....

... Is it time for my medication yet?
Old 20th November 2006, 20:21   #17
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

Quote:

I already have to have the seat belts hanging correctly. And I cannot absolutely, under no circumstances have no clutter or stuff on display in my car at any time. Everything has to go either in the boot (for most items). I cant even have rubish in the door bins. If there is, I have to empty it at the first oportunity - even then, if it will fit into the ash-trays then I squash it into them....

This place is getting reet scary
Old 20th November 2006, 20:24   #18
Tricky160
Regular poster

mg zt-t

Smile

Quote:

Your interior sound like mine - i bet you have one of those little cig lighter hoovers!

Think yourself lucky - the ztt has Roof rails - Mine have been on and off 4 times in the last 3 weeks
Old 20th November 2006, 20:29   #19
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

Here you go matey:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROVER-75-PASSE...em120055408344
Old 20th November 2006, 20:32   #20
Simon
Banned

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky160 View Post
Your interior sound like mine - i bet you have one of those little cig lighter hoovers!
You can get those?!

Luckily for me as I don't smoke then pulling the ash-trays out and emptying them is sufficient. I do however need a new hoover for the car as the one I'm currently using isn't powerful enough for my liking...