Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13th April 2017, 19:35   #1
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts
Default So ladies and gents what have you got on for the bank holiday. :)

Good evening all, Not long too go before the bank holiday starts.
Anyone doing anything interesting this weekend or 2moro even.

I'm down too one car now, The red probe has gone too Probe heaven decided in the end that keeping one good with plenty of spares is a better option,

I've got 6 engines now, 3 gearboxes, 3 sets of almost everything now, wings, bonnets bumpers you name it, mum's happier that the drive looks a lot better, the way I was going, if the environmental health team were there let's just say they'll be on my case, so sacrificing it wasn't such a bad idea.

Just a shame really that I found so many faults with the red one, note too self never be too enthusiastic when seeing a motor, as you never what lays beneath, seam sealer and filler with plaster of wax oil over it, I was fooled completely and beeping hate it.

I'll only sticking too one Ford probe now, I think it will be my last one as well, meaning tons of parts that can be used just for that car.

Work is coming along nicely, but also looking at other jobs too get away from the security industry and still getting my hopes for army career which is my main objective for this year which I will succeed.

My other objective is getting the probe up too my spec and finish it off with a few changes that will give me the best of everything.

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.

Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote