Notices

Old 1st November 2020, 10:06   #21
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogbrush82 View Post
I feel sorry for him actually, since whatever he does to try and fight it nobody is going to actually do because they think he's a screw up.

To those people I ask:

Name one leader ON THE PLANET that managed to control this pandemic successfully?

Answer - no one, because no matter which country you go to you'll find thousands of infected people all spreading the virus willy nilly since they are too stupid and stubborn to do the right thing and either wear a mask or stay indoors.

what is the situation like in Australia?

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2020, 10:16   #22
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olde faithful View Post
its all agenda 21!! PLANDEMIC NOT PANDEMIC

covid is only the start one believes!!! destroying the SME business's? and paying people to stay off work, on a global scale have you ever seen anything like this before? NO neither have I

something odd going on here!!! and it an't no virus. for the main reason, destroy world fiat currencies and have one world crypto?? you never know..... watch these three short videos it gets your mind going ... and that bill gates section scares the living poo poo out of me and how do they know Feb 2021 CV21 is coming out?????? very interesting and videos showing in 2025 on the IMF/WEF face masks still... and thats a government department 2025!!!! WT*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKCTkLJbtT4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSwYs6zB6TI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGA18p_XerE
Are you willing to stake your life on there being no pandemic? Would you mix in very close proximity without protective equipment with people that are supposed to have this infection?

I cant get my head around that the media have not exposed covid as a hoax if it is a hoax but then, what can we prove about god existing, yet there are believers and non believers.
For now I will believe covid exists.

macafee2
Old 1st November 2020, 10:38   #23
mh007
This is my second home

MG ZT260 SE, MG ZT190+, MG ZTT 160, R75 Conn SE 2.0, R75 Conn SE 2.5 X 3, R75 Club SE 1.8, P5B Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogbrush82 View Post
I feel sorry for him actually, since whatever he does to try and fight it nobody is going to actually do because they think he's a screw up.

To those people I ask:

Name one leader ON THE PLANET that managed to control this pandemic successfully?

Answer - no one, because no matter which country you go to you'll find thousands of infected people all spreading the virus willy nilly since they are too stupid and stubborn to do the right thing and either wear a mask or stay indoors.
Don't feel sorry for him at all, he's just become a puppet on a string!

There's a hidden agenda going on here & I've said from the very beginning that It's about Control, Compliance & a Cashless Society (a Cashless Society is a Controlled Society).

They're throwing all these big numbers at us that never even happened when this first kicked off & all these predictions to try & scare the s**t out of us.

There is no proof that muzzles do any good at all (Asian countries have been wearing them for decades wherever they go.....it didn't help them either!).

This government & I'm sure any one else who would have been in 'power' are not telling us about deaths caused by all other illnesses or diseases etc & we are now in the flu season.
Funny also how we are only being told one side of the story of how things are & how bad they're going to be (if we don't do as we're told).
Let's hear from all the Scientists etc (there are many) that have a valid argument!

Consider this, Covid is so dangerous that he is still going to send all the children & young adults to school, college & university!!
They still have to come home.....then what?

How have we dealt with viruses in the past? Swine flu in 2009, Spanish flu in 1968?....no lockdown, distancing & muzzles then.

This is not going to go away & the longer we are forced to hide from it, the worse it will get & the way It's going, there will be nothing to go back to with regards to the state on the Country & economy.
Also consider the disastrous effect this is having on peoples health in other areas such as stopped/missed treatments, mental health etc etc.

I do believe that herd immunity is the only way forward to let a persons natural immune system deal with it.
Anyone undergoing treatment & 'at risk' should be careful & people should have the option to wear a muzzle if they feel safer doing so.
It stands to reason that if anyone is feeling ill or showing symptoms, they should stay away from others but that's just common sense.

I apologise if this upsets anyone & It's just my personal opinion.

Last edited by mh007; 1st November 2020 at 10:47..
mh007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2020, 10:39   #24
roverbarmy
This is my second home

Roverless + 1.7D Sportage

Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
Are you willing to stake your life on there being no pandemic? Would you mix in very close proximity without protective equipment with people that are supposed to have this infection?

I cant get my head around that the media have not exposed covid as a hoax if it is a hoax but then, what can we prove about god existing, yet there are believers and non believers.

macafee2
It's definitely out there but was it put there on purpose, by accident, or is it just a natural happening?
Old 1st November 2020, 11:47   #25
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by roverbarmy View Post
It's definitely out there but was it put there on purpose, by accident, or is it just a natural happening?
That I cant answer as I do not know

macafee2
Old 1st November 2020, 11:50   #26
Olde faithful
Loves to post

ROVER 75 TOURER

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post

macafee2
Hi Macafee, CV19 exists..... how it came about is another matter... my point was not IF CV19 exists, but more so it seems to fit the NWO agenda just VERY nicely!!!!

and time will tell, if you have checked the 1st video when the document was released its time line fits exactly (from May 2020) predicting England would go back into lock down full one in November !! how would it know that... and after predicting march lock down and re -open not to cause too much alarm , it did that too!

after that it mentions CV19 WILL be controlled in jan /feb 2021 HOW would they know that and then in Feb/March all of a sudden CV21 turns up and the vacine is no good anymore WELL WELL WELL is that not convenient?

Then in OCT 2021 marshal type law will come out, have you seen Victoria in Australia its almost like marshal law now .... one of us will find out in less than twelve months.... but the point was not if cv19 exists , but the outcome from this PLANNEDEMIC!!

If you have not heard about this it goes whey back many years...anyway we will see.... PS im a key worker so yes i know all about it!! but that is NOT the issue.

here below SKY australia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSK8pzoLBUI

& this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEIXYINuNeI

Last edited by Olde faithful; 1st November 2020 at 12:50..
Olde faithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2020, 11:53   #27
Olde faithful
Loves to post

ROVER 75 TOURER

Quote:
Originally Posted by roverbarmy View Post
chinese scientist has mentioned ( i think her name was M Ling) in hiding with the american authorities i believe saying CV19 is man made? WT*

Look at the great reset with Klauss at the helm of the WEF, and who placed him in charge?? thats my question, its like something out of spectre!! james bond
Old 1st November 2020, 11:58   #28
Olde faithful
Loves to post

ROVER 75 TOURER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh007 View Post
Don't feel sorry for him at all, he's just become a puppet on a string!

There's a hidden agenda going on here & I've said from the very beginning that It's about Control, Compliance & a Cashless Society (a Cashless Society is a Controlled Society).

They're throwing all these big numbers at us that never even happened when this first kicked off & all these predictions to try & scare the s**t out of us.

There is no proof that muzzles do any good at all (Asian countries have been wearing them for decades wherever they go.....it didn't help them either!).

This government & I'm sure any one else who would have been in 'power' are not telling us about deaths caused by all other illnesses or diseases etc & we are now in the flu season.
Funny also how we are only being told one side of the story of how things are & how bad they're going to be (if we don't do as we're told).
Let's hear from all the Scientists etc (there are many) that have a valid argument!

Consider this, Covid is so dangerous that he is still going to send all the children & young adults to school, college & university!!
They still have to come home.....then what?

How have we dealt with viruses in the past? Swine flu in 2009, Spanish flu in 1968?....no lockdown, distancing & muzzles then.

This is not going to go away & the longer we are forced to hide from it, the worse it will get & the way It's going, there will be nothing to go back to with regards to the state on the Country & economy.
Also consider the disastrous effect this is having on peoples health in other areas such as stopped/missed treatments, mental health etc etc.

I do believe that herd immunity is the only way forward to let a persons natural immune system deal with it.
Anyone undergoing treatment & 'at risk' should be careful & people should have the option to wear a muzzle if they feel safer doing so.
It stands to reason that if anyone is feeling ill or showing symptoms, they should stay away from others but that's just common sense.

I apologise if this upsets anyone & It's just my personal opinion.
spot on! and correct... there is ONLY ONE politician not in the agenda 21 its President Trump! thats why they want him gone.... hes a billionare in his own right and cant be bought hes the only one not in the NWO gang... hence MSM give him such poor press.. I just hope he wins for a free world!! the US citizens are already awake on this massive world wide issue....Trump is the only one who know whats going on, thats why he told the Davos summit NO THANKS ill choose patriots over globalists any day!!! hence why the US is under attack from the Globalists sounds so far fetched does it not, but thats the point its not its REAL!

HERE we are Trump says NO to globalists 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdPJRSnATG4

Last edited by Olde faithful; 1st November 2020 at 12:14..
Old 1st November 2020, 16:04   #29
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Quote:
Hi Macafee, CV19 exists..... how it came about is another matter... my point was not IF CV19 exists, but more so it seems to fit the NWO agenda just VERY nicely!!!!

and time will tell, if you have checked the 1st video when the document was released its time line fits exactly (from May 2020) predicting England would go back into lock down full one in November !! how would it know that... and after predicting march lock down and re -open not to cause too much alarm , it did that too!

after that it mentions CV19 WILL be controlled in jan /feb 2021 HOW would they know that and then in Feb/March all of a sudden CV21 turns up and the vacine is no good anymore WELL WELL WELL is that not convenient?

Then in OCT 2021 marshal type law will come out, have you seen Victoria in Australia its almost like marshal law now .... one of us will find out in less than twelve months.... but the point was not if cv19 exists , but the outcome from this PLANNEDEMIC!!

If you have not heard about this it goes whey back many years...anyway we will see.... PS im a key worker so yes i know all about it!! but that is NOT the issue.

here below SKY australia

& this video
Thanks for clearing that up as from the post I replied to, I got the impression that you did not think it existed.

macafee2
Old 1st November 2020, 16:11   #30
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Quote:

here below SKY australia

& this video

I have seen the first video and looked at the comments. Seems everyone is "ranting" against lockdown but they don't seem to be putting forward how to deal with covid or may be covid does not exist down under.

I would hate to be wrong and this is some form of control, if it is, it would be on the scale of Germany taking Europe in WWII, some damn achievement

macafee2