Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 2nd November 2020, 11:28   #51
Retap
Loves to post

MG ZT-T CDTi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olde faithful View Post
ALL governments world wide are in on it , only the Trump administration is against it!! the only one world wide...Labour party, Lib dems and most of the conservative but not all are in it too.
reform party... farage and Trump are from the same Ilk... not in the pockets of the NWO/WEF/IMF

TRUMP/FARAGE is all we have right now!1

Agreed

The most critical recent move is Trump defunding the WHO making the UK its largest funder and Boris loving the WHO wearing his UN badge pledging even more!!!

Wakey wakey people the U.N is a Global Gov nobody voted for and if Trump is not in the white house on Thursday morning we are all done for.

I am liking Farrage and his reform, but I am not into party politics it should be outlawed. Direct democracy is the way forward imo and with a president elect so yes im a British Republican in favour of the united Republic of great Britain but to get there we need a strong genuine leader with a plan, is that Farrage? I worry but there seems no other known at present, a Sovereign nation is composed of Sovereign individuals it can be no other way, but i look around at maskers who are the majority it seems and the fear in there eyes...

Renew auxiliary drive belt # Replace driver door lock actuator # Refurbish wheels
Retap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2020, 11:30   #52
Retap
Loves to post

MG ZT-T CDTi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendrick View Post
Tidy

I've just made myself a couple of pairs of gloves and a makeshift Hazmat suit out of old fivers and tenners that I had lying about the house.

Thanks for the tip.

Lol

you probably shouldnt go out after dusk wearing it especially in a city.

Renew auxiliary drive belt # Replace driver door lock actuator # Refurbish wheels
Retap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2020, 11:40   #53
Bogbrush82
I really should get out more.......

BMW X3 2.0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olde faithful View Post
natwest bank are now closing accounts... its speeding up Oct 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xAzjspRwqo
Odd. I'm with Natwest and had no problems?
Old 2nd November 2020, 12:10   #54
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts

Have to say am enjoying this thread but I would like to comment on the o/p, "News conference today at 4pm" , Boris was 2hrs 45 mins late and kept the entire nation waiting without any apology, if I have a works meeting at 4pm it usually happens at 4pm, must have been chaos behind the scenes

I thought the presentation was like a training film to show would be presenters how not to do it, the first slide Chris Whitty referred to the yellow colour, well all I can say he has bought some dodgy bananas in the past as I could see no yellow.

Far too many slides and information not left on screen for long enough to make any real sense out of most of them and some had such small letters when presented that way they couldn't be read.

Classic case of the presenter knowing the slides very well but not giving full consideration to his audience in my opinion

Half the time governments treat us with contempt and don't give us enough information on other issues, but on this occasion we are expected to be scientists, speed readers and instantly able to convert visuals into something meaningful

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)

Last edited by trebor; 2nd November 2020 at 12:19..
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2020, 12:46   #55
COLVERT
This is my second home

R75 Saloon.

Thanked 2,167 Times in 1,816 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendrick View Post
Tidy

I've just made myself a couple of pairs of gloves and a makeshift Hazmat suit out of old fivers and tenners that I had lying about the house.

Thanks for the tip.
I can see through you and what you're up to.---

Trying to start a new fashion in rain-wear.-----
COLVERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2020, 13:18   #56
Olde faithful
Loves to post

ROVER 75 TOURER

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retap View Post
Agreed

The most critical recent move is Trump defunding the WHO making the UK its largest funder and Boris loving the WHO wearing his UN badge pledging even more!!!

Wakey wakey people the U.N is a Global Gov nobody voted for and if Trump is not in the white house on Thursday morning we are all done for.

I am liking Farrage and his reform, but I am not into party politics it should be outlawed. Direct democracy is the way forward imo and with a president elect so yes im a British Republican in favour of the united Republic of great Britain but to get there we need a strong genuine leader with a plan, is that Farrage? I worry but there seems no other known at present, a Sovereign nation is composed of Sovereign individuals it can be no other way, but i look around at maskers who are the majority it seems and the fear in there eyes...
SPOT ON!! EXCELLENT comments
Olde faithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2020, 14:51   #57
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor View Post
Have to say am enjoying this thread but I would like to comment on the o/p, "News conference today at 4pm" , Boris was 2hrs 45 mins late and kept the entire nation waiting without any apology, if I have a works meeting at 4pm it usually happens at 4pm, must have been chaos behind the scenes

He was busy trying to identify the leaker. That's if you believe it really was a 'leak'.

I thought the presentation was like a training film to show would be presenters how not to do it, the first slide Chris Whitty referred to the yellow colour, well all I can say he has bought some dodgy bananas in the past as I could see no yellow.

Far too many slides and information not left on screen for long enough to make any real sense out of most of them and some had such small letters when presented that way they couldn't be read.

Classic case of the presenter knowing the slides very well but not giving full consideration to his audience in my opinion

Blitz theory. It is designed to shock into compliance with scary headlines and allowing for attention deficit after trying to follow gobbledegook.

Half the time governments treat us with contempt and don't give us enough information on other issues, but on this occasion we are expected to be scientists, speed readers and instantly able to convert visuals into something meaningful
That's exactly the opposite of the real intention. They set out to confuse and then their opinions that all voters are are attention deficit twerps are confirmed.

Last edited by wraymond; 2nd November 2020 at 14:54..
wraymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2020, 15:30   #58
roverbarmy
This is my second home

Roverless + 1.7D Sportage

Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogbrush82 View Post
Odd. I'm with Natwest and had no problems?
I'm guessing that it is the "risky" accounts (always running over or near the limits) that will be "dropped"!
Old 2nd November 2020, 15:33   #59
roverbarmy
This is my second home

Roverless + 1.7D Sportage

Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor View Post

We used to call it "Death by Powerpoint!" After the first five minutes everybody was comatosed! Plus the BBC superimposed their logo and latest news headlines over them!
Old 2nd November 2020, 21:44   #60
edwardmk
Gets stuck in

MG ZT 260, Rover 75 Connie SE auto

[QUOTE=Olde faithful;2845760]all part of agenda 21!! destroy the British pound along with all the other major currencies and create inflation

I can see this. Our own government tried to get rid of the pound under John Major. Fortunately they didn't hire Goldman Sachs like Greece did. Greece dropped the Drachma and now has 50% youth unemployment now they can't print their own currency. This is why I voted Brexit. Any government which orchestrates the loss of the ability of their own country to issue currency is not fit to govern. Major's government, fortunately for the UK, were fiscally incompetent, so we crashed out of the ERM and can still issue our own currency. However, all countries in history that neglect balanced printing and overdo the printing presses end up with massive inflation. Weimar republic, Zimbabwe, and currently Venezuela being recent good examples. We can't keep printing at the current rate without severe consequences for the UK pound. Something is afoot somewhere.
edwardmk is offline   Reply With Quote