Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Members Own Spares For Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 30th August 2011, 10:31   #1
Customs Inc
Loves to post

'01 Conn Se Raven Black tourer, 2000 2.5 Classic grey saloon

Default OEM Sat-Nav, in need of repair...

Ok, so I'm quickly running out of space so need to get rid of the car pretty quick for space reasons so I'm spending a couple of hours today going over what does and doesn't work to save bits that might be of use to other members.

It has factory sat nav, though it doesn't work. The screen only lights up with a dim back light, probably because the components in the boot have evidence of being sat in water. The loom will also need some repair work and possibly a new connector on the tuner. I'm sure repairing it is not out of scope of some of the technically minded folk on here who are handy with the soldering gun, but is anyone interested in it? I'm not interested in keeping it for my next car as I'll be looking at one of Sean's kits, or the BMW upgrades.

In terms of price for all the components and loom, to cover time associated with removing the loom, is it too much asking for £50 for the lot? If it is I might as well just leave it in when it goes to get reincarnated as a fridge and some Coke cans I guess Just thought somebody might like a project.

Lemme know folks...

Rich