Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 21st March 2019, 21:03   #171
Rev Jules
Rev Jules

Rover 75 Tourer+Rover 75 V6 Saloon

Thanked 3,021 Times in 1,520 Posts

I know this can be a sensitive and painful subject to some of guys out there, so on a lighter note I now know why I get frequent pains in my bits down there it is only when the wife comes home from a shopping spree I feel I have been kicked in the nuts.

Rev
Rev Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rev Jules For This Useful Post:
Old 21st March 2019, 23:04   #172
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

Rover 75 V6 2.0 build date: 02 October 1998 S... LJW

Thanked 5,183 Times in 3,098 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
That sounds like good news Harry, well done.

I myself have now received the letter from the urologist consultant, the one that gets sent to my GP. It basically says they cannot see any clinical cause to why I have right testicular pain, that I do have two 2mm epididymal cysts and small varicoceles on right side which are not clinically apparent.

That my last ultrasound scan which was performed over one year ago was unremarkable, they haven't even offered to perform a more up to date scan.

She has now referred me back to the pain clinic for ilioinguinal nerve block, plus she goes on to mention that she will speak with her colleagues at the next non cancer MDT meeting for their input, and that I can seek a second opinion if I'm not happy. I thought the MDT meeting was a few weeks ago, that is what the last letter I receive said.

I've since seen my GP who is now referring me to Dorchester hospital, lets just hope they are more knowledgeable than Bournemouth.
Good evening Wes, will you seek a 2nd opinion and ask for another scan, given your pain?