Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 30th May 2022, 09:40   #1
Norman2CV
Regular poster

Rover 75 Saloon. Pre Production.

Default Why I am selling this 75 !

I have owned several 75's over the years and saved several from being scrapped. The one I have now is probably the best condition one I have ever owned which is why it is advertised for sale -it is too good for me ! It was the pride and joy of the elderly owner and was kept in a garage and pampered. All the usual jobs have been done - head gasket, clutch, copper brake pipes, front suspension, and the underside is in superb condition. The interior is super clean and the body is rust free but has some stone chips and small dings from car parks. Almost everytime I use it someone admires it and comments.
Trouble is before I drive it I have to change my clothes and scrub my hands !
My Volvo 940 I drive across a field and throw logs in the back, which is what i need, hence the Rover is advertised in the Members Cars For Sale section.
It would be great if it could go to a club member with clean clothes and a garage ! It needs to be treated well and pampered further. I am open to offers to the right home, they dont build cars like this anymore and they certainly dont build such good looking cars anymore !
Norman2CV is offline   Reply With Quote