Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 17th March 2023, 21:09   #1
Mark190
Avid contributor

MG ZT

Default MOT Pass

Well just to let you all know my ZTV6190 just passed its mot. My wife has now affectionately called it the Black Pearl as its colour is Pearl Black! It will be 20 years old next year and just for passing its mot i bought it a new rear number plate from Angel Plates online as the mot tester said it was starting to deteriorate. The dreaded air bag light was on before i took it for mot, its been on and off for a while. Last years mot the air bag light was on but they fixed it but after a couple of days it was back on. A couple of times i have messed about with the wires and connectors under the seats and it went out briefly giving me an all too brief feeling of joy and satisfaction! Now this year the garage said the fault was the drivers door pillar air bag module if any of you are familiar with that? Fixed it mot pass air bag light was finally out but yet again after just a day its back on again would you believe. Its almost like there is a gremlin in there laughing at me thought you fixed the air bag light? No you aint mate try again! Ah well just one of the many frustrations that comes with the passion for keeping these cars on the road.
Mark190 is offline   Reply With Quote