Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 28th June 2020, 19:22   #1
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts
Cool Rover 75 2.5 V6 Contemporary SE Auto***SOLD***

For sale due to another arrival is my 75 V6 2.5 Contemporary SE automatic, this was going to be my Summer runaround but the arrival of another project means it has to go to a new owner as I really don't have the space. The mileage is a shade under 90k

Registered June 2004 in starlight silver with black electric heated sports leather interior (No bolster wear) It is fitted with highline audio and has the Harmon Kardon set up. The sat nav is fully functional too, rain sensing wipers, parking sensors and hiline IPK (It has a couple of lines but the display is perfectly readable)

12 Months mot, one advisory for the front brake pipes having copaslip on them! (There is no rust on the pipes at all)

I have just completed a full service, fitted iridium spark plugs, oil & filter change, auto gearbox oil changed, I have replaced all three cambelts, aux belt, water pump, idler and tensioner bearings using genuine MGR parts, new stretch bolts have fitted in the cams, I have replaced the lower coolant pipes with very good used ones, and a replacement inlet manifold has been fitted, I have also fitted a good used upper suspension arm as this was the cause of a previous MOT fail, all fan speeds work as they should, new Shannon tube fitted, I will have the aircon recharged and fit new front brake pads before sale.

The car also has a manual rear sunblind and ash grey overmats fitted, the steering wheel is a faded black oak one. There is also wiring for cruise control and electric rear blind should you wish to retrofit these at a later date.

The bodywork is in good condition for its age but has some scratches and scuffs that should polish out given a good machine polish. The front bumper has been resprayed some years ago and has some stone chips.

Unfortunately the service book has been lost by a previous owner but there is a folder full of old mot's and receipts for work done.

£1600 ovno, any questions or any further pictures, send me a PM and I will post them here or e-mail them across.

The car is in Norfolk NR35 postcode.

Last edited by trikey; 29th June 2020 at 19:28..
trikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2020, 14:43   #2
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Just a bump before it goes on the bay.
Old 22nd October 2020, 19:03   #3
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75