Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Factory Fit Highline & Lowline Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th August 2013, 19:47   #11
190SETOURING
Posted a thing or two

MG ZTT 180se,MG ZT 260se Monogram

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocktake View Post
You will also need the 16:9 tuner in the boot, around £80 when i bought mine

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-e39-e4...item4d0f5d0400
Back to the thread i started! Thanks for the reply stocktake, i should be able to get this from the same car ( its my mates m3 and he is upgrading to a PIONEER head unit). I have just been told by the person who bought the second chinese head unit from me ( i bought 2 from sean,one went in my fathers 75 which continues to have issues and the other i sold to a friend who put it in his ZT about a year ago) this second unit is now causing problems.
Old 27th August 2013, 20:13   #12
Radioguy
Banned

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by 190SETOURING View Post
Back to the thread i started! Thanks for the reply stocktake, i should be able to get this from the same car ( its my mates m3 and he is upgrading to a PIONEER head unit). I have just been told by the person who bought the second chinese head unit from me ( i bought 2 from sean,one went in my fathers 75 which continues to have issues and the other i sold to a friend who put it in his ZT about a year ago) this second unit is now causing problems.
What are the issues? These are uits from late 2011 , And even if you sold them to someone else and even though they are out of warranty we will still endeavour to help them . Please have them contact me at [email protected] So we can see if it is user problems or head unit problems and offer solutions. Cheers

Sean
Closed Thread