Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 17th August 2016, 19:12   #1
Dogged

MG ZT

Default 53 Reg MG ZT Cdti Manual For sale

Selling my MG after two wonderful years ownership but the dear lady wont drive a manual.

It's Xpower gray with Xenon head lights Alcantara seats Wybasto cabin heater with remote, just had it Mot'd and the mileage is 117k. Work that I have done on it since owning it. New alternator, new air conditioning radiator or condenser. Ice cold air. New rear discs and pads, new bottom engine stabiliser, new windscreen, new glow plugs. Heavy duty battery that is only two years old, so should be good for at least another three. I fitted a tow bar to it but I have only towed for about 1000 miles so nothing really. Although to be honest it seams to run even better after I have towed for a while. I even averaged 55 mpg last fill up. I fully serviced it changing all filters including the crankcase breather earlier this year and wont need doing for another 9k. Has a 6 disc CD player in the boot but the tape player has stopped working. All in all a great motor that I will be sorry to see go but she who must be obeyed wants an automatic. Not sure how to post pictures on here but if you email me I can send you plenty £995 [email protected]

Thank you to all those who showed and interest in my MG but it is now sold

Last edited by Dogged; 18th August 2016 at 20:16.. Reason: Car now sold
Dogged is offline   Reply With Quote