Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Technology Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 29th September 2023, 15:20   #1
StewartIngram
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Connoisseur 2.5 V6 auto

Default Help! Anyone know how I can get hold of Appleworks for Windows?

Bit of a long story. I've been using Claris Works for many a year. I've kept up with the newer versions over the years, as I've used it for a particular project database. (It has certain options that I like in my project). This week I've had to change my C drive as it was beginning to fail - caught it in time!. I've now got the new drive 99% up and running, but can't find my copy of AppleWorks (I possibly downloaded it rather than a hard copy). AppleWorks was the later version of Claris after being taken over by Apple.
I've managed to download an update to v6.2, which claims to update v6.0 to the final(? version, but that won't do anything without the main program (v6.0) installed. And that of course, seems to be unavailable on the web....
Doesn't anyone know where I can download it, or even have a copy they could forward to me? I've tried ebay, some Mac versions available (apparently it was well liked in the publishing trade), but nothing for windows that I can find. Reasonable costs paid.
StewartIngram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2023, 21:32   #2
mbonwick
Gets stuck in

Connoisseur SE 1.8 Auto Saloon

https://www.macintoshrepository.org/...-6-for-windows

Not sure if any of the links on there are any good? Claims to have the 6.2 update, then the 6.2 full installer and Quicktime 4...I tried and got the downloads to work so might be worth a shot.
mbonwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2023, 07:31   #3
StewartIngram
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Connoisseur 2.5 V6 auto

Apologies. I forgot to update the post - now sorted. I had posted on another forum as well, and got te reply on here and on RNWeb. Not sure which link worked, but one of them did!. Saved copy on my Downloads drive (G) as well for future use. Thanks anyway.
StewartIngram is offline   Reply With Quote