Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 31st May 2021, 23:08   #11
frankgoldstar
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Conny Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Hi Frank.
I would say Andy is spot on it's the fuel line where the FBH pump fits into the line by the look of the photo. cable tie it back up out of the way.

Even on the later diesels the fuel line is there, or should be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Hi Frank.
I would say Andy is spot on it's the fuel line where the FBH pump fits into the line by the look of the photo. cable tie it back up out of the way.

Even on the later diesels the fuel line is there, or should be.
I tried to correct myself earlier, but could not get the photos I took of what turned out to be a solid plastic thing joining the two rubber pipes off my phone.

As usual, Artic has already got spot on piccies of the offending item, so no need (thankfully) for this dumb owner to mess with his "smart phone" more.

In short, both Trikey and Artic are spot on and (as usual) I was talking B0**ocks when I assumed (making an Ass of U and Me) that the removal of the Aux heater meant Rover were also smart enough to delete the piping.

I sorted the pipe as soon as it stopped raining round here, but leaks in shed and garage roofs then took over from posting my thanks Artic and Trikey, and to all the great fellow owners on here who take the trouble to help out.

Best wishes, Frank B
frankgoldstar is offline   Reply With Quote