Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 17th February 2019, 11:23   #431
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best_of_British View Post
I said maybe it is cynical, I have no wish to know you. I do find it strange why you want people to investigate and provide you all the information as you made money from the arrangement fitting the units and having them shipped to you, like it or not you do have a conflict of interests in the matter.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
I don't want anyone to provide me with any information.

Tony and Rob found out further information and informed me about it as have a few other members.

I have forwarded said information on to the owners of this club and have said I would share it with anyone that is persuing monies owed to them by Sean/Joe.

Sean does not owe myself or my previous employer money so we have no claim against him.
That is not the case for Tony and Rob and members on here and elsewhere.

I have said I would pass that information on to parties affected as it may help them recover monies or products owed to them.
I can't prove that what has come to light is true so I'm not willing to post it on here.
What others may choose to do with that information is entirely up to them.

You are correct that my old employer did indeed get paid by Sean for the shops services for him. Obviously that extra work taken on meant I got paid as well. I'm pretty sure that most of us go to work to earn money?

I'm still not sure why the conflict of interest?
I certainly defended Sean when I was working with him, this is before I left and before any of this new information came to light.

I have no intensions of defending him now if what has been uncovered is the truth.

Again........Tony, Rob and myself will assist anyone who is persuing Sean/Joe but I'm not going to spend my time repeating the same thing on here or trying to defend myself to those that see some wider conspiracy at work.

Last edited by coolcat; 17th February 2019 at 11:35..
coolcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 11:31   #432
coolcat
This is my second home

Quote:
No where have a called Jeff a fraudster or implied that he is behind the shenanigans. He did make money from the relationship with Sean. If I was owed money I would not use Jeff as the contact for PM information, I would use someone independent.

I understand that......but.

I have said if those that are owed money want to know what we have found out we will share that information with them.
As far as how they use that information afterwards is entirly up to them.

That is not me or the other guys wanting to chase the money on their behalf (as yes that would be a conflict of interests and seem rather strange) just us letting those parties know further information that may be of use to them if taking legal action.
This is the whole reason why I said to PM or Email me(us) so if those parties do persue a legal case against Sean/Joe that it is in no way comprimised by posting it all on a public forum.

I would have thought that is pretty clear, it is also what the owners of this club have reqested.
Old 17th February 2019, 11:35   #433
Best_of_British
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Tourer & Arden Green Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
I don't want anyone to provide me with any information.

Tony and Rob found out further information and informed me about it as have a few other members.

I have forwarded said information on to the owners of this club and have said I would share it with anyone that is persuing monies owed to them by Sean/Joe.

Sean does not owe myself or my previous employer money so we have no claim against him.
That is not the case for Tony and Rob and members on here and elsewhere.

I have said I would pass that information on to parties affected as it may help them recover monies or products owed to them.
I can't prove that what has come to light is true so I'm not willing to post it on here.
What others may choose to do with that information is entirely up to them.

You are correct that my old employer did indeed get paid by Sean for the shops services for him. Obviously that meant my extra work taken on meant I got paid as well. I'm pretty sure that most of us go to work to earn money?

I'm still not sure why the conflict of interest?
I certainly defended Sean when I was working with him, this is before I left and before any of this new information came to light.

I have no intensions of defending him now if what has been uncovered is the truth.

Again........Tony, Rob and myself will assist anyone who is persuing Sean/Joe but I'm not going to spend my time repeating the same thing on here or trying to defend myself to those that see some wider conspiracy at work.
Thank you for answering with some clarity, instead of being defensive. I only see what is posted up here and said my post was cynical and without fact. The posts by Donkey only muddy the water and on the face of what is presented on here looks very fishy.

Best_of_British is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 11:54   #434
Steve42
I really should get out more.......

mg 190+

I am lucky im only owed 70 pounds. do feel for others that are in for more.
I did buy a few bits off Sean with no problems whatsoever.
only my last order from last year was not sorted.
as for coolcat I have meet him and have brought none car items from him.
im sure if he has any info he will pass on to the right people.
Steve42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 12:13   #435
coolcat
This is my second home

Quote:
Thank you for answering with some clarity, instead of being defensive. I only see what is posted up here and said my post was cynical and without fact. The posts by Donkey only muddy the water and on the face of what is presented on here looks very fishy.

I asked Rob (Donkey) to post on here after he had contacted me asking if I had heard from Sean/Joe......which I hadn't since before Christmas.

I didn't have Rob's contact number and I do not know him personally.
I wasn't aware he was already a member but it transpires that Rob was a customer of Sean's in much the same way as myself and also Tony, plus a few other members who helped Sean going back many a moon.

If you ask Rev Jules (as our first customer) on here you will find out how I came to end up assisitng Sean/Joe.
It was purely to offer our (my old employer) services in the UK to repair/service his units rather than have them shipped back to China.
That ended up with us taking his stock in and distrubuting it as Tony could no longer do it.
We then ( as was asked by members) started to do installs for those that were not confident in doing it for themselves.

Because I was in the proccess of starting my own business up I ceased to be a trader on here and couldn't continue doing fittings as my new job took up my time.
We gave Sean/Joe a good three months notice (all posted on here as well) that I was leaving and the shop I worked for would not continue doing his stuff as I wouldn't be replaced.

In this time Rob offered to help Sean and we sent all the last stock remaining to him.

I was still getting PM's on here and every last one of them I forwarded on to Sean. When he was banned I continued to copy and paste and forward them on as emails.

That is pretty much all I could do and for a good while I believe Sean/Joe did respond to them and Rob was sending out Stock.

All of a sudden Sean/Joe had gone silent and this thread resurrected itself.
I contacted Tony Fry to see if he had any clues, He told me about his situation and posted on here.
A little bit later Rob (who obviously had my contact details) texted me asking if I had any contact from Sean/Joe?

I put Tony and Rob in contact with each other as they were both out of pocket and they did some further digging on the internet and found out some shocking information.

This is sensitive as it does involve a family/kids. For that reason and also this club asking we do not post what could amount to false information. I/We have asked that anyone pursuing Sean/Joe to get in touch so we can forward this information on to them.

As for defensive........Not at all, from the moment this information came to light I came on here to say anyone affected please contact me for this information if it may help them in their claim.

Angry would be a better word or deceived, embarresed or a combination of all of them. I thought of Sean as a friend as did many who had dealings with him.
I now know that not to be true and I was used as were others!
Perhaps I should have been a better judge of character but I saw no reason at the time. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

I really hope that makes sense and clears up any confusion?
I'm sorry that those viewing this who would love this to be public information but it won't be forthcoming from me.

That is all I can add really,

I am at the end of a PM/Email should anyone need me.
Old 17th February 2019, 13:20   #436
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Come on, surely Jeff has a conflict of interests in this matter, but he wants you to be quite on here and just PM him, Sorry I'm a cynic but that is how I see it.

I'm sure Jeff and Radioguy, nearly drove a stand up guy who was trying to help members off the forum. He had a conflict of interests and did not like the £24.99 DD Chinese units that Wes found having an impact in his income stream. Maybe he saw the writing in the wall and jumped ship, all subjective opinions without fact. I'm sure Jeff's support club will villify me for this, but I will speak my mind and don't believe this is slanderous.

I have no interest in this matter, other than the occasional entertainment.

But, for my benefit and entertainment, would you be good enough to confirm whether you have a conflict of interest?

Thank you.
MSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 14:36   #437
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mss View Post

I have no interest in this matter, other than the occasional entertainment.

But, for my benefit and entertainment, would you be good enough to confirm whether you have a conflict of interest?

Thank you.

Read post #427
another_clean_sheet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 17:29   #438
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_clean_sheet View Post
Read post #427

I did and have done again. I am not sure I understand your point.
MSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 17:44   #439
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mss View Post
I did and have done again. I am not sure I understand your point.

Your post #436 said "would you be good enough to confirm whether you have a conflict of interest?"

Jeff's post #427 said "I have no conflict of interests what so ever"

To me that seems perfectly clear.

He has no financial interest, is not related or all the other possible conflicts of interest one can have in undertaking a commercial activity.
another_clean_sheet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 18:22   #440
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

I'm not directly involved in this but here's my twopenny worth. I have no doubt there are more affected by what happened than members here. He was active on other forums and there are more than likely many others in the same situation. I think what needs to be done is all those affected need to organise themselves into a group instead of shouting individually (possibly create a FB page where everybody can get together?) and try to make contact with those outside the club who are involved. Maybe contact the admin of other forums (BMW ones spring to mind) and see what response you get. Once everything is organised and you have an idea how many people and what sort of figures are involved then seek proper legal advice about what can be done.

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is offline   Reply With Quote