Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 31st December 2023, 16:48   #1
Typhoon190
This is my second home

MG ZT-T 190 Monogram Typhoon

Default A last minute thanks for 2023

Just want to say a big thanks to Steve (Arctic) and Jamie Welch for their help this afternoon despite it being New Years Eve and the weather being far from ideal. Really appreciate your time today guys.

Will catch up with you next year!
Typhoon190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2023, 21:14   #2
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

Thanks for posting this . There are many people involved in the running of the club,upfront and behind the scenes, that do not receive the credit they deserve for their efforts and contributions to the well being of the club. Jamie , i have met and he looked after me well. Arctic has always been at the very heart of the club , spending im sure , untold hours giving advice and help to all. Thanks to all who contribute up front and behind the scenes. It is their hard work that is the single factor that keeps this club running. Thankyou boys and a happy new year to you all.
xsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2023, 23:27   #3
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon190 View Post
Just want to say a big thanks to Steve (Arctic) and Jamie Welch for their help this afternoon despite it being New Years Eve and the weather being far from ideal. Really appreciate your time today guys.

Will catch up with you next year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsport View Post
Thanks for posting this . There are many people involved in the running of the club,upfront and behind the scenes, that do not receive the credit they deserve for their efforts and contributions to the well being of the club. Jamie , i have met and he looked after me well. Arctic has always been at the very heart of the club , spending im sure , untold hours giving advice and help to all. Thanks to all who contribute up front and behind the scenes. It is their hard work that is the single factor that keeps this club running. Thankyou boys and a happy new year to you all.

Hi Ben.
Hope the viewing went well, and the fact we got there in the end si a good start to the new year will catch you with you in 2024 at one of the Nano meets.

Stefan.
Thank you for your acknowledgement, as we know it's the members whom make the club and always will, if we keep sharing our knowledge no matter how little or great it may be.

Happy a good luck to all for 2024.

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote