Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 30th June 2017, 10:22   #1
spongeh
Loves to post

MG ZT-T+ 180 Sport Auto

Default MG ZT+ 180 Sport Auto *******SOLD*******

We bought this car as a keeper and as such has had a lot of work carried out to make it a great ZT+ 180 we could have full confidence in. I love this car to bits and will really regret selling it, but circumstances change and we're now downsizing to a smaller car.

About the MG ZT+ 180 Sport Auto
These are rare cars with only 828 ever made with this vehicle being the 234th ZT 180 + to be made out of 828
This car has the original spec MG sports suspension as it was built in the 1st half of 2002 and therefore still retains the excellent handling of the early cars before they softened the suspension for later cars.

HPI Clear
V5 present and correct
MOT - 30/06/2018 - Passed today with 1 advisory for handbrake adjustment which will be fixed before sale.
89,750 miles. - We've done 12,000 miles in the last year and don’t want to spoil such a great car with mega mileage, but it is still used daily by my wife so the mileage will rise slightly. The car has performed faultlessly and wouldn't hesitate to drive this car anywhere in the country.

Jobs completed within the last year:
New thermostat housing @ 77,000
New battery @ 77,000
New discs & pads @ 77,000
VIS Motors rebuilt and inlet flaps checked @ 78,000
Belts changed including all 3 timing belts, auxiliary belt, water pump, tensioners and pulleys @ 81,000
Full service including 6 spark plugs, oil & air filter and new oil @ 81,0000
Fuel filter clip fitted @ 84,000
4 x new tyres @ 85,000
Engine breather pipes both sets changed @ 89,000
BMW Mini handbrake compensator @ 89,500
Radiator Fan checked and working correctly on low speed

Alcantara Suede Seats in Gunsmoke Light Grey
Xenon gas discharge headlamps with Headlamp power wash - lenses cleaned and new D2S bulbs fitted
Custom made full stainless steel exhaust including oval tailpipe with discreet growl.
PPD Real wood dash
PPD wood & Leather steering wheel
PPD Illuminated Sun visors
Auto Diming rear view mirror
Original MG carpet over mats
Navall Star DD android head unit - original fit 6 CD factory fit Kenwood ICE can be supplied along with the car if required
Tow Bar - Brinks detachable swan neck tow bar, this is a no cut design and therefore the rear bumper didn't need modifying to fit it. I fitted this last year so I could put my bike rack on the back. This car has never been used as a tow car and I can supply the original rear armature that I removed to fit the tow bar.
Space saver spare wheel and tool kit - a lot safer than the can of tyre spray originally supplied with the car
Climate control air conditioning was recharged before I bought it, but is still lovely and cold when used in the recent heatwave
Good overall condition inside and out with minimal age related marks.
No engine management or warning light issues

Loads of service history.

Any questions or appointment to view please ask.

Price wise I'm looking for £1600ono which I think is fair for a fully sorted car with 12 months ticket ready to drive away.

I'll add some photos this weekend once it's been washed, polished & waxed, but in the mean time here's a taster of what it looks like.

Old 4th July 2017, 18:44   #2
spongeh
Loves to post

MG ZT-T+ 180 Sport Auto

Got side tracked with the gardening at the weekend and forgot to wash the car, but I've had some requests for interior shots. I'll get the full exterior shots up one evening this week.

These were taken this evening after I got home from work and my wife had finished the school run & shopping. The white wires are for her mobile charger and dashcam as we've not fitted a hard wired kit for it.

You can see the seats are in generally good condition with very minimal wear showing on the alcantara on the drivers bolster and the leather is fully intact.

Old 4th July 2017, 19:19   #3
spongeh
Loves to post

MG ZT-T+ 180 Sport Auto

Old 20th July 2017, 19:05   #4
spongeh
Loves to post

MG ZT-T+ 180 Sport Auto

Oops, nearly 3 weeks and I'd not really posted any exterior shots as I'd promised, but I've been very busy at work and only had one weekend off and decided to go away with the wife. I have had some interest via PM, but as I've been strapped for time, I wanted to get some proper pictures up first.

So today I've given the car a quick wipe over and taken a few photos of the exterior. Below are the shots I've taken and I've included a link to the album were all the photos can been seen at full resolution or you can click on any individual image to see it in higher quality.

Spending some time with this car today has reminded me just how much I'm going to miss it

Full Album link: https://ibb.co/album/iE5dBF

Old 5th August 2017, 12:08   #5
spongeh
Loves to post

MG ZT-T+ 180 Sport Auto

SOLD! new owner collected it this morning and I'm missing it already
Old 11th August 2017, 23:20   #6
Graham1961
Moderator / RS East Scotland

Rover 75 1.8 Conn Se saloon

Will close thread due to car being sold.