Notices

Old 12th September 2014, 09:06   #21
Vossy
Why? ...

MG ZT+ Cdti Auto saloon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Then the parents should be responsible for their child's actions
Indeed, its time this country stopped being so namby pamby and served up some real justice, do gooders should go and ply their trade as far away from here as possible.
Every night in the local rag you read "avoids jail" and its constant, it is clear that we do not have the prison space and this lot in London have quietly said to the old tie network - cut back on the locking up lads, no space!
Following the police saying that people should be looking into solving crimes maybe we should also look into dishing out the punishment too.
Vossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2014, 09:09   #22
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vossy View Post
Indeed, its time this country stopped being so namby pamby and served up some real justice, do gooders should go and ply their trade as far away from here as possible.
Every night in the local rag you read "avoids jail" and its constant, it is clear that we do not have the prison space and this lot in London have quietly said to the old tie network - cut back on the locking up lads, no space!
Following the police saying that people should be looking into solving crimes maybe we should also look into dishing out the punishment too.
Top post and could,nt agree more.
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2014, 11:08   #23
FezzyFox
Loves to post

MG ZT+ 180 Sports Auto

Just heard this on the radio this morning and it is absoloutly sickening. Apparently the lad was 15 years old, and the sad truth is, he probably wont get much of a punishment, if any.

I absoloultly love dogs, and all i could think of was what they must have gone through in that building.

Some very sick people out there
Commission #24666
FezzyFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2014, 11:41   #24
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeraintUK View Post
really annoyed by this. helpless animals.

the little **** will probably get a holiday to africa as his punishment.
I know what sort of holiday id give him

Last edited by Dragrad; 2nd September 2015 at 00:11.. Reason: Contravention of Club Rules - FAQ Rule 2 ;-(
trikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2014, 11:46   #25
Yeti
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT190+, MG ZT-T Diesel

I would put him in a cage inside a wooden box then set fire to it and let him feel what it is like to burn to death
Old 12th September 2014, 11:52   #26
FezzyFox
Loves to post

MG ZT+ 180 Sports Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
I would put him in a cage inside a wooden box then set fire to it and let him feel what it is like to burn to death
I second this
Commission #24666
FezzyFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2014, 12:01   #27
Yeti
Posted a thing or two

It is about time we started giving out punishments to fit the crimes. Too many people getting away with murder etc, too young , not mentally right, any excuse to get off. If you do the crime, you are fit to suffer the consequences FULL STOP!
Old 12th September 2014, 12:56   #28
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

If it,s any consolation (and I know it,s not ) the likelyhood is they died of smoke inhilation and would have went quickly, a tremendous amount of smoke is produced and hopefully thats what killed them .
My father was a fireman for over twenty years and most bodies they recovered in houses were still in bed .

This does,nt ease whats happened but making this lad go into a smoke tunnel at a fire station without apparatus will give him a taste of what he did.
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2014, 13:05   #29
Yeti
Posted a thing or two

Better still, douse him with petrol and set him alight
Old 12th September 2014, 13:23   #30
DragonFly
Loves to post

Non 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYER View Post
If it,s any consolation (and I know it,s not ) the likelyhood is they died of smoke inhilation and would have went quickly, a tremendous amount of smoke is produced and hopefully thats what killed them .
My father was a fireman for over twenty years and most bodies they recovered in houses were still in bed .

This does,nt ease whats happened but making this lad go into a smoke tunnel at a fire station without apparatus will give him a taste of what he did.
Unfortunately, one of the people who was at the dogs home, and who went into the building to start to rescue the dogs (he managed to rescue two) said

"When he tried to go back to get more, there was no way that he could get back into the building due to the large amount of fire. But that he could hear the dogs that were trapped inside. And that it is a sound that he will never forget".

Things like this really do make my blood boil. And as much as I value my job, I also have 4 dogs and I'd have to agree with a lot of posters in this thread by treating the little in the same manner as those dogs.

Meanwhile, as I said in an earlier post, out of tragedy comes a reinforcement of faith in humanity.... Almost £1 million has now been raised for the aid of the Manchester & Cheshire dogs home.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote