Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Overseas Club Members Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 27th August 2013, 16:02   #1
Galaxie390
Regular poster

2002 Conn SE Tourer CDT auto

Default T4 access in Dublin/Kildare area

Hi Folks,

Got a 02 Conn tourer a few weeks back and am really pleased with it so far.

It came with an airbag fault, which, following a T4 session in the UK close to where I got it from, looks as though it was the airbag dcu.

I've sourced another one with identical numbering, but need to get it coded to the car.

Is there only Ryans in Blanchardstown who have the T4 set up?

Cheers,
Rich

Done: Full service,airbag dcu,pcv valve,aux belts, front discs & pads, 2 x rear springs, engine fan, cleaned plenum, plenum spyhole mod, bonnet catch divider mod, bonnet catches lubed, second key, x-power upgrade, aircon recharge,2nd acc socket, winter tyres on 15" rims, strut bearings, spring protectors,
Galaxie390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2013, 06:37   #2
Lovel
I really should get out more.......

P6B, L550, Imp, F56, Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxie390 View Post
Hi Folks,

Got a 02 Conn tourer a few weeks back and am really pleased with it so far.

It came with an airbag fault, which, following a T4 session in the UK close to where I got it from, looks as though it was the airbag dcu.

I've sourced another one with identical numbering, but need to get it coded to the car.

Is there only Ryans in Blanchardstown who have the T4 set up?

Cheers,
Rich
There is an owner of T4 in Sligo (I don't believe he is a trader?) who goes by the user name of Michael22 over on the dark side. However he has had problems operating it, which I offered to talk through with him, but he never got back to me, Might be worth trying to make contact with him, but maybe too far away for you.

Last edited by Lovel; 28th August 2013 at 06:40..
Lovel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2013, 15:53   #3
Galaxie390
Regular poster

2002 Conn SE Tourer CDT auto

Hi All,

For the record, I could only find Ryans of Blanchardstown and K & C Garages in Churchtown, South Dublin with a T4.

Not sure if an Ireland-wide T4 list was ever compiled?

Cheers,
Rich

PS: LOL...anyway, when I win the lottery (which I've arranged for next week by the way) I'll buy a T4 and have free access for everyone...

Done: Full service,airbag dcu,pcv valve,aux belts, front discs & pads, 2 x rear springs, engine fan, cleaned plenum, plenum spyhole mod, bonnet catch divider mod, bonnet catches lubed, second key, x-power upgrade, aircon recharge,2nd acc socket, winter tyres on 15" rims, strut bearings, spring protectors,
Galaxie390 is offline   Reply With Quote