Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 6th May 2021, 17:52   #1
Nobby
Aged to perfection!

Rover 75 Conn SE Tourer

Default No chance of getting bored!

After a year on Sorn it was time to revive the car with a major service and transmission flush and a new set of tyre ready for the possibility of getting out and about and hopefully getting to some car shows again. The opportunity of polishing and detailing was not to be as 4 weeks ago a family crisis came out of the blue when my 90year old Mum suddenly became quite ill and was soon diagnosed with advanced bladder cancer. So instead the last month has been spent travelling back and forth to S.Wales to help my sister care with a week on/week off shift providing 24/7 care until we get something more permanent organised. The car was a dream to drive and the quieter motorways made the journeys all the more enjoyable. With all that was going on I totally lost track of the days until I got 2 e-mails yesterday reminding me that a pre-booked Mot was due today and my 2nd covid jab was due tomorrow. Aaagh! So .. an exhilarating fast drive home this morning in heavy rain saw me arriving for the MoT just in time. All went well and another clean Pass; that’s 17 on the trot now without any advisories. Cars good for another 12 months so now it’s time to chill before my second Jab tomorrow and then hightail it back to Wales. Life’s never dull is it?

Sometimes I talk to myself, Then we both LAUGH!

Nobby is offline   Reply With Quote