Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 8th December 2021, 08:48   #171
Torqueofthedevil
Avid contributor

Wedgwood Blue 75 Connoisseur saloon, Duotone 75 Connoisseur saloon. Former ZT190 and ZT260 owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
It's said that I'm blinkered and don't trust the statements being made public about covid and the so called vaccines, here's my position on it.
The virus has been around for two years now, in that time we've had lockdowns, restrictions on personal freedoms, banned from travelling, banned from seeing loved ones at Christmas, banned from visiting loved ones in hospital, banned from care homes, had medical procedures cancelled, banned from the GP's surgery and much more.
We were told that two jabs would set us free, save Christmas, book a holiday, see loved ones, get back to normal because the vaccines would set us all free. I'd like to ask anyone vaccinated, how's it all working out? The virus is still spreading, the vaccines have limited protection to offer and now there's a booster jab, to set us free for the third time. I'm sure by March 22, there'll be the fourth jab to set us free all over again.
All I'm seeing is one sided rhetoric and propaganda from everyone other than the people not being given a public voice, not one mainstream media outlet is giving airtime to natural immunity, it's all about vaccines and government control, just like it has been for the duration of this virus, everything is in the negative if it questions policies or effectiveness of the vaccines, take the vaccines if they make you feel safe, don't act like a mind blown lunatic if you're near someone that hasn't had the jabs, they're as vulnerable to the virus if it's close by them, they also went through all of the above, many of them healthcare workers now being fired for not taking the jabs, the first time in history where the people not taking the medicines are being blamed for the ineffectiveness of the same medicines in others. The virus is dying out, the Omicron variant was listed on the WHO list of concern in November 2020, along with Delta and Kent. Why then as we near the end of thirteen months since it was listed is it a concern, call me cynical but I've lost all faith in those that seek to lead us into whatever faces us.
Although it's impossible for me to predict exactly what will be happening in two weeks or four weeks' time, I think it's working out about as well as it could. This time last year we were in a mini-lockdown, Christmas was 'cancelled' at the last minute, the schools went back in January for one day before all of a sudden we went into a more thorough lockdown.

As it stands now, a great many people have enjoyed foreign holidays this year, we are all currently free to go about our business as we please, save for wearing masks in shops and on public transport, and there is a good chance that both Christmas and beyond will not be ruined like 12 months ago. As previously discussed, a large part of the reason for our currently improved situation is that the vaccines are keeping most of the infected people out of hospitals. I admit that I will be disappointed if the situation does unravel and we have to endure more restrictions, but for many people, the last 8 months have been much less unpleasant than the 12 months before that, and for the sake of spending a few minutes getting jabbed, I feel that is a worthwhile trade-off. Others of course will feel differently!
Torqueofthedevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2021, 10:42   #172
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Default Fake News

Quote:
The virus is dying out, the Omicron variant was listed on the WHO list of concern in November 2020, along with Delta and Kent. Why then as we near the end of thirteen months since it was listed is it a concern, call me cynical but I've lost all faith in those that seek to lead us into whatever faces us.

You have said you do not believe anything published on Covid as it is fake news. But surprise, surprise you believe this because it fits in with your own agenda.

Ex Reuters.
"The World Health Organization (WHO) did not detect the Omicron variant in November 2020, despite claims circulating online. The WHO made a typographical error on a webpage related to Variants of Concern (VOC). The page was later updated.Users screenshotted a table on a WHO website listing VOCs providing information such as earliest detection date and date of designation of VOCs such as Alpha, Delta and now, Omicron. Individuals online shared a screenshot of the table where the Omicron variant was listed as being detected in November 2020, not November 2021."
See https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2SL1OQ
another_clean_sheet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2021, 14:51   #173
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default But.

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_clean_sheet View Post
You have said you do not believe anything published on Covid as it is fake news. But surprise, surprise you believe this because it fits in with your own agenda.

Ex Reuters.
"The World Health Organization (WHO) did not detect the Omicron variant in November 2020, despite claims circulating online. The WHO made a typographical error on a webpage related to Variants of Concern (VOC). The page was later updated.Users screenshotted a table on a WHO website listing VOCs providing information such as earliest detection date and date of designation of VOCs such as Alpha, Delta and now, Omicron. Individuals online shared a screenshot of the table where the Omicron variant was listed as being detected in November 2020, not November 2021."
See https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2SL1OQ
I'm not on social media such as facebook or twitter so I didn't pick that up from there, I looked on the WHO site for the information. If you look at my statement I quoted that they said it was last year, along with the Delta variant, funny how the Delta one wasn't also an error as that only so called arrived this year, I quoted their info and questioned why it was an issue this year, there was no mention of belief in anything. I'll tell you why I mentioned it, last year I was ready to believe most of what we were being told, the Doctors and nurses were at the sharp end and it seemed like a horror story that many of them had actually caught covid and died. I was praying for a vaccine and by that I mean a vaccine that worked, Ebola got sorted and is a far worse illness than covid so I was hopeful. When it was announced that a possible vaccine had been found by Pfizer I was very pleased, it was said by them to be around the 70% effective mark, a few days after, the Oxford vaccine was made public and was said to be more effective than the Pfizer one, then Pfizer went away to check their data and what a surprise to find out they were wrong and it was about 96% effective. It didn't take a genius to know they were both fiddling their figures to sell the products and so it started. I was dismayed to catch the virus in December and I was lucky to get by it, I also thought back then that the government would count us as immune as possible with natural immunity, that was a year ago in my case, many had it in the February and March before the vaccines and also have natural immunity. So, we're a year into the vaccines and what a difference that year has made, not one single MSM outlet will mention natural immunity, the government won't recognise it and every single bit of rhetoric is about covid vaccines, and now the boosters to be `fully vaccinated`that's not going to stop, you can't vaccinate a way out of this with these jabs because they are partially functional at best, just enough to stop serious illness hitting people. The vaccines stop nothing from spreading and yet, people like myself are discriminated against for simply not needing them, not wanting them is another issue. After over a year of waiting and getting two government admissions of natural immunity privately, they say nothing in public, why is that? There's certainly no money to be made from natural immunity by anyone, yet we are coerced, threatened, made to spend more money, made into social pariahs by encouraging the vaccinated to look down at us. Every news channel runs with the set line of vaccines, nothing else and I've grown to become wary of why that is. I don't need the vaccines and will not take one because of my natural state, why can't it be acknowledged as a fact that I have better immunity than the vaccines can offer. I think there's a lot not being said but what is being said is all about vaccines, do you think those people that are getting fired over them give a damn about anything that's being said by any MSM, they must feel like I do and they'll be the winners in the courts. All I'm asking for is fairness from the government, all I actually get is force fed vaccine propaganda from every single source that operates in the UK media. That's why I don't believe a word the government says, it's one sided and no-one can disagree with what I've said. What's the truth, who knows but it's not being spoken by people in power across the globe, all of them on the same hymn sheet.
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2021, 15:30   #174
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
I'm not on social media such as facebook or twitter so I didn't pick that up from there, I looked on the WHO site for the information. If you look at my statement I quoted that they said it was last year, along with the Delta variant, funny how the Delta one wasn't also an error as that only so called arrived this year, I quoted their info and questioned why it was an issue this year, there was no mention of belief in anything. I'll tell you why I mentioned it, last year I was ready to believe most of what we were being told, the Doctors and nurses were at the sharp end and it seemed like a horror story that many of them had actually caught covid and died. I was praying for a vaccine and by that I mean a vaccine that worked, Ebola got sorted and is a far worse illness than covid so I was hopeful. When it was announced that a possible vaccine had been found by Pfizer I was very pleased, it was said by them to be around the 70% effective mark, a few days after, the Oxford vaccine was made public and was said to be more effective than the Pfizer one, then Pfizer went away to check their data and what a surprise to find out they were wrong and it was about 96% effective. It didn't take a genius to know they were both fiddling their figures to sell the products and so it started. I was dismayed to catch the virus in December and I was lucky to get by it, I also thought back then that the government would count us as immune as possible with natural immunity, that was a year ago in my case, many had it in the February and March before the vaccines and also have natural immunity. So, we're a year into the vaccines and what a difference that year has made, not one single MSM outlet will mention natural immunity, the government won't recognise it and every single bit of rhetoric is about covid vaccines, and now the boosters to be `fully vaccinated`that's not going to stop, you can't vaccinate a way out of this with these jabs because they are partially functional at best, just enough to stop serious illness hitting people. The vaccines stop nothing from spreading and yet, people like myself are discriminated against for simply not needing them, not wanting them is another issue. After over a year of waiting and getting two government admissions of natural immunity privately, they say nothing in public, why is that? There's certainly no money to be made from natural immunity by anyone, yet we are coerced, threatened, made to spend more money, made into social pariahs by encouraging the vaccinated to look down at us. Every news channel runs with the set line of vaccines, nothing else and I've grown to become wary of why that is. I don't need the vaccines and will not take one because of my natural state, why can't it be acknowledged as a fact that I have better immunity than the vaccines can offer. I think there's a lot not being said but what is being said is all about vaccines, do you think those people that are getting fired over them give a damn about anything that's being said by any MSM, they must feel like I do and they'll be the winners in the courts. All I'm asking for is fairness from the government, all I actually get is force fed vaccine propaganda from every single source that operates in the UK media. That's why I don't believe a word the government says, it's one sided and no-one can disagree with what I've said. What's the truth, who knows but it's not being spoken by people in power across the globe, all of them on the same hymn sheet.
At what point does anyone know if their natural immunity will keep them safe, before or after requiring hospitalization if their immunity does not/cannot keep them safe?

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2021, 17:55   #175
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Default Easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
At what point does anyone know if their natural immunity will keep them safe, before or after requiring hospitalization if their immunity does not/cannot keep them safe?

macafee2
It's like any other illness, the immune system steps up everytime, the vaccines wane and natural immunity doesn't. As of tonight, the PM has basically said that the vaccines don't work and we're facing the weakest variant of covid there is. Go figure the motive.
Old 8th December 2021, 19:10   #176
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
I understand fully how a vaccine works, I understand how natural immunity works, I also understand the statement from the `experts` that do it for a living, I just don't believe the figures they come out with. It's not in the interests of governments to make the virus seem less scary, and because there's a collective need to get the jab in everyone no matter what that takes, I don't trust any of the statements made by government or anyone that is partnered with them. There isn't one organisation being allowed to mention natural immunity publicly, no airtime, no TV time, a big fat nothing. The only people being given airtime are the ones spreading the message of vaccination, why is that.

Well, you don't suppose it could be the very obvious answer, that it is the correct and absolutely best response in this pandemic do you? That we should all do the right thing and accept the jab.

The world is full of bar room and social media experts, reading and repeating conspiracy theories, desperately struggling to prove the actual genuine experts are wrong. Even complaining that no one believes their theories - I wonder why?

Of course the answer is obvious, the wild theories do not stand up to any scrutiny.

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2021, 19:13   #177
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
It's like any other illness, the immune system steps up everytime, the vaccines wane and natural immunity doesn't. As of tonight, the PM has basically said that the vaccines don't work and we're facing the weakest variant of covid there is. Go figure the motive.
I am a bit lost, can you explain to me how the immune system of those that have died from covid stepped up?
Natural immunity can and does wane, why are the elderly consider vulnerable compared to teenagers? Why are some groups more at risk then others from things such as flu?

I ask you again, at what point does anyone know if their natural immunity will keep them safe, before or after requiring hospitalization if their immunity does not/cannot keep them safe?

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2021, 19:23   #178
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
I never said I can't catch it again, find something I've written that says that. How about this then, your vaccines are last years news, nothing added to them to fight variants, just pure luck that they do at the present time, until they don't.

Well not quite. They are a weakened form of the virus, so the immune system can more easily deal with it. So everyone's choice is to risk getting the real thing, with a very real risk attached, or accept the vaccine, with its usual almost zero noticed symptoms. I took and will always take the later route thank you.

In actual fact you are wrong on the vaccine having been static, with no development since it was first administered, it is in constant development. My last jab was not the same as my first one, same company, updated jab.

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2021, 20:18   #179
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Default Ah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
I am a bit lost, can you explain to me how the immune system of those that have died from covid stepped up?
Natural immunity can and does wane, why are the elderly consider vulnerable compared to teenagers? Why are some groups more at risk then others from things such as flu?

I ask you again, at what point does anyone know if their natural immunity will keep them safe, before or after requiring hospitalization if their immunity does not/cannot keep them safe?

macafee2
The immune systems of the ones that have died didn't step up for obvious reasons, they weren't strong enough, like my aunt wasn't, covid took her. Some natural immunity from illness can wane, a tetanus injection every ten years or so is sometimes needed, some older people will get other age related illness like AF, I know I won't get that one thankfully as an older person. Older people suffer many problems, covid is a newish one. The facts of getting older are cell degradation among other things, teenagers are still building their immune systems and bodies. A human heart is still developing into teenage years, it's why some teenagers keel over with problems, a true ECG is hard to read on a teenager. There are many reasons for health issues to surface at different times of life, all aided by living a life, obesity, alcohol, genetics, they all play a part. To be honest, I've yet to see evidence of someone with natural immunity requiring hospital care for a repeat infection, I've read reports of those vaccinated being hospitalised but I think that's not a full story, in many people the vaccines do nothing at all, it may be that those people are jabbed but have not one jot of protection, then they get ill but are seen to be jabbed on paper. Who knows? I follow my open mind on these things, I rule nothing out but I won't fall for propaganda to make me comply with the narrative being the chapter and verse of covid. The government is nailing down everyone's hat now with plan b, does that seem like a logical move considering no-one with Omicron has been hospitalised anywhere yet? The vaccines count for nothing if you take a deep breath and a step back, why not listen to the science we're told. The science says Omicron is mild, Whitty and Co say otherwise against the evidence. The vaccinated are being duped, the unvaccinated don't care either way.
Old 8th December 2021, 20:29   #180
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Default No, Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryM1BYT View Post
Well not quite. They are a weakened form of the virus, so the immune system can more easily deal with it. So everyone's choice is to risk getting the real thing, with a very real risk attached, or accept the vaccine, with its usual almost zero noticed symptoms. I took and will always take the later route thank you.

In actual fact you are wrong on the vaccine having been static, with no development since it was first administered, it is in constant development. My last jab was not the same as my first one, same company, updated jab.
Your vaccine has no live component of the virus, it's why you'll be taking them until you die or, until they actually make one that works properly. If you could carry on with this one and make many millions from it, would you improve it? I wouldn't. How strange that about ten vaccines only have a temporary effect, almost like they did it on purpose. I would have said that one out of ten might have been the real deal but hey ho, not one of them actually immunises a person for more than a few months, it's almost like chemotherapy, almost a century old but it gets some results at very high cost. They don't want to cure illness, they want to make money, why make a solution to something and go bust.