Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 14th December 2021, 12:42   #221
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Antivaxxers like to pretend they are not antivaxxers.

Examples:

"A man has reportedly died and others are in intensive care after attending “coronavirus parties” in a bid to catch the disease.

The 55-year-old man died in Austria last week after becoming infected with Covid-19 during one such event in the city of Bolzano in South Tyrol, northern Italy.

At least three other people, including a child, are said to have been hospitalised in the Alpine region after catching the virus at similar events.

Health chiefs believe the patients are anti-vaxxers who deliberately attempted to become infected so they could obtain a “green pass”, which is now required for work and leisure in Italy, according to local media.

The only way to get a pass in the country is either through vaccination or by recovering from infection within the previous six months."

"Anti-vaccine nurse, 58, dies of COVID after writing poetry urging people 'not to let them poke you' and calling the pandemic 'genocide'
  • Steven Shurden, 58, from Tulsa, battled the virus for three weeks and eventually passed away on October 19
  • Steve shared with his Facebook friends his right-wing, pro-Trump, politically charged poetry on a daily basis until his hospitalization on September 28
  • On Facebook, Steve claimed that his mother died after she was vaccinated
  • However, he also shared about the passing of a friend of his named Hector, who died of COVID after, like Steven, refused to get vaccinated
  • Steve compared vaccination to the way Nazis tattoed serial numbers on the bodies of Jewish kept at concentration camps
  • 'Their jabbing all arms, now we may need a booster...they came too late, to fool this savy rooster,' read one of his poems"

"Keith Smith, whose wife had gone to court to have his COVID-19 infection treated with ivermectin, died Sunday evening, a week after he received his first dose of the controversial drug.

He was 52.

Smith had been in UMPC Memorial for nearly three weeks and had been in the hospital’s intensive care unit in a medically induced coma on a ventilator since Nov. 21. He had been diagnosed with the virus on Nov. 10. "

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2021, 14:55   #222
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

You’ve certainly searched far and wide to find anecdotal ‘evidence’ of idiocy! None of those cases can be verified and they highlight and echo the desperation evident in the vaccination effort.

Facebook? Rumour? ‘A man has reportedly died....’? ‘Antivax’ parties? Unidentified individuals are ‘said to have been...’? Your blind acceptance of USA gossip/innuendo/guesswork is amazing!

Just as a matter of factual correction Harry, these things are vitally important as I’m sure you know, DD did not say he was an ‘antivaxxer’ as you put it. He has now had his third one, merely to be able to attend to business!

The thing about all this is there is no possibility of any proof of anything the government says that matters. It’s a straw man argument and frantic defence/rebuttal can only produce conflict. I wish you well, and that’s me out.
Old 14th December 2021, 15:42   #223
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default You forget...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryM1BYT View Post
The smallpox vaccination was never 100%, it only needed to be good enough to wipe out the smallpox, that is how vaccines work - they rely on being good enough. The covid vaccine is good enough to wipe out the covid, but only if enough of us cooperate. You do not want to be a part of the cure, you would rather be a part of the problem spreading misinformation, lies and suspicion..
I've had the virus, I'm much more immune with my immunity than you will be with ten jabs. I also tell everyone that hasn't had the virus to get the jab, I don't need one as my system fought off the Kent variant last year, the Omicron variant wouldn't be a problem. I've also not spread lies and misinformation, that's you believing what someone else said which I've replied to. As for a problem, the Holier than thou brigade just preach the vaccine message but the vaccines are very poor and don't work in some people like I stated before. I never said I can't catch it again but that's the same for everyone. The problem with your idea is a simple one, because everyone was vaccinated at different times, the ones who went first are now back in the queue as their protection is spent, that means it cannot be ended purely by giving the jabs, it's like painting the Forth Bridge.
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2021, 15:45   #224
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraymond View Post

Facebook? Rumour? ‘A man has reportedly died....’? ‘Antivax’ parties? Unidentified individuals are ‘said to have been...’? Your blind acceptance of USA gossip/innuendo/guesswork is amazing!

But those are the same sources as those who try to give reasons for refusing the vaccine quote and seem to accept as the truth - why is are the same sources not at least as acceptable, but in support of the jab?

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

Old 14th December 2021, 15:56   #225
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Have you gents considered the possibility that you are never going to agree?

In my household we all took the decision to have the vaccine. This is not to say that we do not have any concerns about doing so. When we mix with people, we do so on the basis of whether we relate to them as people regardless of their vaccination status.
MSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2021, 19:42   #226
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Default Good for you but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSS View Post
Have you gents considered the possibility that you are never going to agree?

In my household we all took the decision to have the vaccine. This is not to say that we do not have any concerns about doing so. When we mix with people, we do so on the basis of whether we relate to them as people regardless of their vaccination status.
When will you say enough is enough? Are you really going to take them every few months to `save the NHS` This has the potential to be every bit as dangerous as Thalidomide injections, the bell started ringing for me when the pharmaceutical companies were given international immunity from prosecution should it all go wrong. They are making billions and have no incentive to improve these vaccines, no matter if they turn out to have massive side effects. It seems strange that so many world government employees are exempt from taking them and that's not sensationalist, it's a fact.
Old 14th December 2021, 19:49   #227
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Default Why?

Quote:
But those are the same sources as those who try to give reasons for refusing the vaccine quote and seem to accept as the truth - why is are the same sources not at least as acceptable, but in support of the jab?
Why don't you reply to the things I posted when I was accused of being a liar and spreading false information, don't call me a liar and think about ignoring what I've said, this is a very important thread, it really is pushing boundaries we aren't seeing in the news or MSM, I think this is the best discussion I've seen through this whole virus thing. A benefit to having varied age groups in the club are these open talks about a current issue for all, answer as honestly as you feel and put yourself in the moment has been the theme all through this thread.
Old 14th December 2021, 20:59   #228
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
Why don't you reply to the things I posted when I was accused of being a liar and spreading false information, don't call me a liar and think about ignoring what I've said, this is a very important thread, it really is pushing boundaries we aren't seeing in the news or MSM, I think this is the best discussion I've seen through this whole virus thing. A benefit to having varied age groups in the club are these open talks about a current issue for all, answer as honestly as you feel and put yourself in the moment has been the theme all through this thread.

Quite simply I agree with MSS, that the thread has run it's course, I think you are saying you have had the jabs, so no more to be said on that score. My concern was Wraymond claiming he would get by 'taking precautions'.

Old 15th December 2021, 06:57   #229
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Default No

Quote:
Quite simply I agree with MSS, that the thread has run it's course, I think you are saying you have had the jabs, so no more to be said on that score. My concern was Wraymond claiming he would get by 'taking precautions'.
I've not had the jabs, not one of them because I don't need them.
Old 15th December 2021, 11:40   #230
Simondi
Regional Secretary

MGTF, MG ZS EV Exclusive

Thanked 3,563 Times in 1,857 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
I've not had the jabs, not one of them because I don't need them.
Lucky you
Simondi is offline   Reply With Quote