Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 13th January 2018, 15:04   #71
wullie480
This is my second home

Thanked 1,022 Times in 786 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazcaz View Post
Where is he i have emailed him with issues with my unit playing up and nothing not happy !!!!!!!!!!
Maybe ask the mods to help?
Old 13th January 2018, 15:40   #72
jubbarelly
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT 180 SE Poseidon, Peugeot 508 GT Sport Tourer

Im UK based, UK based Stock with UK based warranty repair when required and fitting available, yet I still find it very hard to compete...

I dont understand why, just dont get it.

I answer emails, messenger, texts and PMs pretty much straight away, even help those that have gone else where when they get stuck!

I put alot of money, time and effort into androidice so its easy for people to use with what I think are excellent prices, but folk STILL go to outside UK based sellers, it does my head in lol, just dont get it!

Jub

Last edited by jubbarelly; 13th January 2018 at 15:48..
jubbarelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2018, 16:29   #73
Les4048
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer/ MG ZT-T 400

Thanked 1,523 Times in 869 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubbarelly View Post
Im UK based, UK based Stock with UK based warranty repair when required and fitting available, yet I still find it very hard to compete...

I dont understand why, just dont get it.

I answer emails, messenger, texts and PMs pretty much straight away, even help those that have gone else where when they get stuck!

I put alot of money, time and effort into androidice so its easy for people to use with what I think are excellent prices, but folk STILL go to outside UK based sellers, it does my head in lol, just dont get it!

Jub
Same in my trade Jubbs, I’d a customer last year asking for a Filter for his Kubota Tractor on a Saturday afternoon, we’re open seven days a week to offer a service to farmers harvesting. I went to get the filter off the shelf told him the price but he objected because I was £2 more expensive than buying on line. Taking into consideration we spend thousands of pounds on computers, courses for our technicians, heat and light etc but none of it matters to this kind of people. Needless to say the filter was returned to the shelf and he was told to go buy it online, at my time of life I’ve no time for these smartass people trying to be clever saying they can get to cheaper elsewhere
Les4048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2018, 16:55   #74
jubbarelly
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT 180 SE Poseidon, Peugeot 508 GT Sport Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les4048 View Post
Same in my trade Jubbs, I’d a customer last year asking for a Filter for his Kubota Tractor on a Saturday afternoon, we’re open seven days a week to offer a service to farmers harvesting. I went to get the filter off the shelf told him the price but he objected because I was £2 more expensive than buying on line. Taking into consideration we spend thousands of pounds on computers, courses for our technicians, heat and light etc but none of it matters to this kind of people. Needless to say the filter was returned to the shelf and he was told to go buy it online, at my time of life I’ve no time for these smartass people trying to be clever saying they can get to cheaper elsewhere
Nor me mate.

I have folk PM me saying its cheaper on ebay... Well yes it probably is but you wont get the same level of service from that seller on ebay if you get stuck or need help at 10pm at night and you want an answer quickly...

Does my head in!

I answer anyone from 6am till 11pm some nights, offering advise on how to install a stereo or get stuck or if they have a query on something that isnt working correctly.

Jub
jubbarelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2018, 18:27   #75
Vanbursta
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 2.0 V6 Conn

Well if Sean has stopped trading then I feel ripped off, I bought new maps from him a couple of weeks ago and I can't get them to work, in desperation I contacted Basarasoft who asked me to confirm where I purchased the maps from, they told me the maps were pirated, now I am NOT a happy chappie.

There may of course of been some mistake but as I can't get a hold of Sean I can't find out what. I have emailed him several times and sent PMs, and nothing - not even a "I'm busy at the moment - get back to you soon"

I feel bad over twenty quid, I dread to think how people who have spent hundreds feel, its not a very good way to conduct business, but then maybe the well has dried up and he's moved on (I Hope not).
Old 13th January 2018, 20:34   #76
mgzrjake
Loves to post

MG ZTT 135+ diesel, MGZS 180 saloon MK2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanbursta View Post
Well if Sean has stopped trading then I feel ripped off, I bought new maps from him a couple of weeks ago and I can't get them to work, in desperation I contacted Basarasoft who asked me to confirm where I purchased the maps from, they told me the maps were pirated, now I am NOT a happy chappie.

There may of course of been some mistake but as I can't get a hold of Sean I can't find out what. I have emailed him several times and sent PMs, and nothing - not even a "I'm busy at the moment - get back to you soon"

I feel bad over twenty quid, I dread to think how people who have spent hundreds feel, its not a very good way to conduct business, but then maybe the well has dried up and he's moved on (I Hope not).
OH-dear not again this chap really dose need his NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- kicked
mgzrjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2018, 22:13   #77
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

I've kept out of these types of posts for sometime now, but more and more keep popping up everyday.

I have nothing against Radioguy, I just dont like seeing this sort of behaviour in business/retail.

Communication is the key to a successful business, a simply reply is all that is needed.

I must be careful in what I say though, otherwise Jeff with jump on my post as have already.

However, I'm always calm and professional in my manner, never rude or personal... well! not yet anyway.
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2018, 22:17   #78
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
I've kept out of these types of posts for sometime now, but more and more keep popping up everyday.

I have nothing against Radioguy, I just dont like seeing this sort of behaviour in business/retail.

Communication is the key to a successful business, a simply reply is all that is needed.

I must be careful in what I say though, otherwise Jeff with jump on my post as have already.

However, I'm always calm and professional in my manner, never rude or personal...
Of course you are Wes, never posting in a manner to bait anyone and professional through and through

To others who are trying to get hold of Sean.
I would suggest dropping him a message via his Facebook page as well as emailing him.
I will email him as well as I don’t believe he has been on the forum for whatever reason for a few weeks .
Old 13th January 2018, 22:24   #79
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts

I too have just emailed him to chat about this situation.

lets give him the time to read and respond, and not get into cat fights causing me to close any more threads
Reebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2018, 22:29   #80
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Of course you are Wes, never posting in a manner to bait anyone and professional through and through

To others who are trying to get hold of Sean.
I would suggest dropping him a message via his Facebook page as well as emailing him.
I will email him as well as I don’t believe he has been on the forum for whatever reason for a few weeks .
I sure am Jeff, I've never made personal remarks to you or Sean, just the certain aspects of the trading operation and how customers/members are being hung-out to dry.

I've taken one too many insults from you Jeff, and I've let each one pass me by. You blow up quite easily and exaggerate the situation some. I've also seen you do the same to others, its not at all pretty, and does paint a slightly different picture of your goodself.

Last edited by Dallas; 13th January 2018 at 22:32..
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote