Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20th November 2009, 18:47   #1
picky747
Gets stuck in

ROVER

Default 75/ZT double din arrived and installed

UPDATE:STILL WAITING FOR TMC RDS CONFIRMATION.

The unit finally arrived at 10.30 this morning so I've done a few shots before and after the install.Just a few points to mention,I pods are only supported via the front mounted usb connector,radio is not RDS enabled,SD cards used are micro SD(the kind that are used in mobile phones.The bluetooth works fine and also streaming music off your phone via A2DP which is very good quality.It does not come with a tv arial so I've not tried that function out yet,just waiting to buy a DVB-T box off ebay.Sat-nav works fine(it does come with an arial which I placed on the dash)and you can listen to other sources whilst it is working.The install was basically plug and play with the connectors that came with it.Steering wheel control works without any adaptors and you can map each control to different functions but I've stuck with the default(vol+ vol-,skip+ skip-, mode).
Sound wise,,very good lots of bass if you want it and can be boosted with the loudness control.I'll let you lot look at the pics now and if you have any questions I'll try my best...........Oh and it looks ****** luvly.

Purchased mine from HERE.

Last edited by picky747; 21st March 2010 at 14:30..