Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 22nd May 2018, 13:34   #21
TheSnowMan
Regular poster

Rover 75 1.8T Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by missionman View Post
Hello, Parts for filter arrived and it's back in place. However engine still not starting and not trying to fire like it did before. I have checked for fuel coming out of the filter and there is. Looked at the engine and found what look like two fuel pipes. Managed to get one apart but no sign of fuel. Couldn't figure how to separate the other (smaller) one.
There is one other factor, a helpful RAC man who I had to call out for my other car (battery fault) was curious when I told him about the rover problem. He 'fiddled' with the fuses below the glove compartment , but then had to leave in a hurry saying I might want to check them ? and left the box all open.
I noticed when I turn the ignition on I have the battery and the engine signs lit up , but can't remember if that is normal.
Any help gratefully received, thanks for reading whatever.
P.S. new battery arriving for other car any day !!
I know its a year on, but did you get it fixed? I have exactly the same issue as you, starts up for a bit, then dies wait an hour or so and does the same...
TheSnowMan is offline   Reply With Quote