Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Factory Fit Highline & Lowline Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 24th March 2010, 09:25   #11
hans.schaaper
Avid contributor

rover 75 2.5 V6 auto

Before you start splashing out your hard earned cash, let me have a look.
Postage won't be more than £10 or there about.
Confident I can get it repaired and it won't cost you an arm and a leg.
Even if you go the MK4 route (simple swap) you can always sell the working MK3 for around £ 130 on the Bay of Evil.
hans.schaaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2010, 17:46   #12
Whisky Willie
Avid contributor

Rover 75 2.5 Auto 2003

Default Hi Line

Hans.
As a Londoner excommunicated to Norwich I would like to use one of the colloquial sayings from my home town and that is .....' You are an absolute Diamond'.
As you have probably gathered I visited the web site and purchased an Aerial which sadly didn't produce one of those eurekas that I expected. Still the cost was negligible and it proved a point. So it was worth the experiment. I like the magnetic attachment, it saves searching around for bolts.
I have looked on Ebay and to upgrade to a Mark IV would be about £400.00 and it's a bit too much for me at the moment. Mark III's seem to be fetching around £250.00 and that doesn't come with a guarantee or refund so it's really a 'pig in a poke'.
Considering all the pro's and con's I would like to take you up on your generous offer and of course reward you for your time and effort.
PM me and let me know how much I will be in your debt and I will send you a cheque or pay by Pay Pal to cover the cost. In the meantime I will post and package my unit.
I really do appreciate this hans
Rob
Whisky Willie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2010, 17:57   #13
JohnDotCom

Rover 75 FaceLift Tourer CDTi 170BHP Auto ConnSE 2005 Model Starlight Silver

Been away till last night so missed this thread,
nice one Hans, if you get stuck for any parts Email me.
JohnDotCom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2010, 18:10   #14
MN190
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT 190+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Willie View Post
Hans.
As a Londoner excommunicated to Norwich I would like to use one of the colloquial sayings from my home town and that is .....' You are an absolute Diamond'.
As you have probably gathered I visited the web site and purchased an Aerial which sadly didn't produce one of those eurekas that I expected. Still the cost was negligible and it proved a point. So it was worth the experiment. I like the magnetic attachment, it saves searching around for bolts.
I have looked on Ebay and to upgrade to a Mark IV would be about £400.00 and it's a bit too much for me at the moment. Mark III's seem to be fetching around £250.00 and that doesn't come with a guarantee or refund so it's really a 'pig in a poke'.
Considering all the pro's and con's I would like to take you up on your generous offer and of course reward you for your time and effort.
PM me and let me know how much I will be in your debt and I will send you a cheque or pay by Pay Pal to cover the cost. In the meantime I will post and package my unit.
I really do appreciate this hans
Rob
Rob
Which side of Norwich are you?
I'm in North Walsham and could come to you if we can find a suitable day & time for swapping bits over to identify if working correctly.
Let me know if this is any use

Mark
MN190 is offline   Reply With Quote