Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 13th January 2018, 22:29   #81
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Of course you are Wes, never posting in a manner to bait anyone and professional through and through

To others who are trying to get hold of Sean.
I would suggest dropping him a message via his Facebook page as well as emailing him.
I will email him as well as I don’t believe he has been on the forum for whatever reason for a few weeks .
Jeff, I fully understand with your change of career direction, you no longer have any business connection with Sean.

However you above all others must surely have means of contacting him directly, and ask him to put up a post on here to address his customers concerns?

Just a thought.

Brian

Last edited by marinabrian; 13th January 2018 at 22:40..
marinabrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2018, 22:39   #82
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
I sure am Jeff, I've never made personal remarks to you or Sean, just the certain aspects of the trading operation and how customers/members are being hung-out to dry.

I've taken one too many insults from you Jeff, and I've let each one pass me by. You blow up quite easily and exaggerate the situation some. I've also seen you do the same to others, its not at all pretty, and does paint a slightly different picture of your goodself.
As have I from you as well, hey ho though, I’m so glad you have the measure of me !

Seriously though, I couldn’t give a flying fig what you think of me as I’m sure you don’t care what I think of you.

Reebs has asked that Sean issue a response to resolve the issues and that’s all what is important to those trying to get hold of him so I think it’s time that our disagreements stay out of this thread.
Old 13th January 2018, 22:42   #83
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinabrian View Post
Jeff, I fully understand with your change of career direction, you no longer have any business connection with Sean.

However you above all others must surely have means of contacting him directly, and ask him to put up a post on hear to address his customers concerns?

Just a thought.

Brian

Evening Brian,

As previously posted, I have sent Sean an email to say that there are customers trying desperately to get hold of him.

Fingers crossed this will all get resolved quickly for everyone .
Old 13th January 2018, 22:53   #84
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Evening Brian,

As previously posted, I have sent Sean an email to say that there are customers trying desperately to get hold of him.

Fingers crossed this will all get resolved quickly for everyone .
Evening Jeff, hopefully it will do the trick

And thanks for doing that

Brian
marinabrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2018, 22:56   #85
Canonite
This is my second home

BMW 330d Tourer, MG ZT 180 SE XPG, VW Polo 6R 1.2 TDI Bluemotion

To quote his website and one of his ‘unique selling points’ :

“The bitterness of poor service remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”
Canonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2018, 08:23   #86
murphyv310
This is my second home

Hyundai i10 998cc

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,349 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by handyjackdaniels View Post
I believe he is trying desperately to resolve the lost order(s) and is keeping out of it until completed. Steve.
That isn't the way to work. People have the right to know what is happening even if the vendor is trying to resolve orders. His communication is dreadful, even back in 2012 when I got my first 75 the used CE unit that was in the boot had multiple faults and I never got one e-mail I sent replied, so this is an ongoing issue. To be fair I didn't know about Jeff in the first few months and no doubt if I did the issues would have been resolved.

I will say this though I have already received a lot of flak from my comments on a previous thread about the same issues, I then made up my mind to leave this club, I have though decided no I'm not but if I get further tirades I'll just report it.... simple as that.

I don't understand why people are not using Jub for the Androice units, he's in the UK and has a decent set up and can deal with issues without having to pull out your hair or try and message on FB that not all use and many like me despise. If Sean had a phone number, OK maybe costly to call but nonetheless available perhaps it would help assuming he ever answered it.

You may ask with my background (HNC Electronics & C&G Radio & TV Technicians) why I didn't repair my own CE unit, well in time I did but all I wanted from Sean was some advice and possibly a copy of the service manual, from what I gleaned later was that these don't exist, so my gut feeling is they are sold and once the guarantee is out then you are on your own, even while in guarantee there can be issues and this is why I believe that buying abroad is a waste of time. By from a UK seller and you will be protected by law, hence why I mentioned Jub.

Oh and there is another tale of woe in the ICE forum.

Lastly no inference on Coolcat, he has done sterling work considering all the odds. Now he's out of it we can see how the whole thing is falling apart.

Last edited by murphyv310; 14th January 2018 at 08:25..
murphyv310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2018, 09:40   #87
Canonite
This is my second home

BMW 330d Tourer, MG ZT 180 SE XPG, VW Polo 6R 1.2 TDI Bluemotion

Ive had issues with each one of the Navall units ive bought, the best performing unit was the original WinCE unit, and even that had its flaws.
Ive spent a fair amount with Sean over the years, and I remember the disappointment of waiting for firmware updates to correct bugs that never arrived. Wrong camera and wiring being sent, then having to wait weeks for the correct bits to arrive via slow boat from China.

Its a shame to see it like this, but people like Jubbs offer a far more complete service, with better products and aftersales, and more importantly you’d be helping the business of a fellow enthusiast who actually owns these cars and attends meets etc
Canonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2018, 09:41   #88
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Hi Trevor.
Part of your post is why I have never purchased from Radioguy, I have in the past asked several questions on the forum and by PM about can i order an item from you (Radioguy) then pay in full once you have it in your stock answer was NO i need a deposit, therefore he is using my money to purchase the item then add is price on top, that was my take on things, and as you say no phone number? how can anyone run a business without a phone number it does not make sense, i think that is all i want to say as i know how this thread will end up.

Closed or banned people maybe both.

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2018, 10:03   #89
tantallon
Gets stuck in

ROVER 75 SALOON

This whole scenario beggars belief .The seller is a trader ,sanctioned by the management committee of this club to trade on this forum .Therefore giving their approval of the sellers integrity to sell .Numerous paid up members of said club very unhappy with the current proceedings .The question I must ask is .If this is a club .Where is the constitution . What steps are being taken by the management committee in this matter .In accepting the sellers credentials to trade .They are vouching for his suitability and method of trading .Not only should they have the interests of the paying traders but also the interests of the paying members who also contribute financially and may wish to continue to pay subscriptions should they wish to .
tantallon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2018, 10:06   #90
Ennine
Posted a thing or two

Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantallon View Post
This whole scenario beggars belief .The seller is a trader ,sanctioned by the management committee of this club to trade on this forum .Therefore giving their approval of the sellers integrity to sell .Numerous paid up members of said club very unhappy with the current proceedings .The question I must ask is .If this is a club .Where is the constitution . What steps are being taken by the management committee in this matter .In accepting the sellers credentials to trade .They are vouching for his suitability and method of trading .Not only should they have the interests of the paying traders but also the interests of the paying members who also contribute financially and may wish to continue to pay subscriptions should they wish to .
Perfect

Nige

How to: Replace touch screen Navall II

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ennine is offline   Reply With Quote