Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 14th January 2018, 10:33   #91
Daveluck
Gets stuck in

75 saloon 2.0 diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantallon View Post
This whole scenario beggars belief .The seller is a trader ,sanctioned by the management committee of this club to trade on this forum .Therefore giving their approval of the sellers integrity to sell .Numerous paid up members of said club very unhappy with the current proceedings .The question I must ask is .If this is a club .Where is the constitution . What steps are being taken by the management committee in this matter .In accepting the sellers credentials to trade .They are vouching for his suitability and method of trading .Not only should they have the interests of the paying traders but also the interests of the paying members who also contribute financially and may wish to continue to pay subscriptions should they wish to .
This is one of the reasons why I don't pay subs. These issues have been ongoing since i joined and as far as I can see no action has been taken.
Daveluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2018, 10:46   #92
tantallon
Gets stuck in

ROVER 75 SALOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveluck View Post
This is one of the reasons why I don't pay subs. These issues have been ongoing since i joined and as far as I can see no action has been taken.
Very sad to hear that
tantallon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2018, 11:50   #93
Ennine
Posted a thing or two

Ford

Quote:
The other reasons being ? and no, that is not meant in a derogatory sense. The choice to pay or not pay subs is up to the member.

Nige

How to: Replace touch screen Navall II

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ennine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2018, 16:47   #94
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Thanked 1,686 Times in 1,040 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantallon View Post
This whole scenario beggars belief .The seller is a trader ,sanctioned by the management committee of this club to trade on this forum .Therefore giving their approval of the sellers integrity to sell .Numerous paid up members of said club very unhappy with the current proceedings .The question I must ask is .If this is a club .Where is the constitution . What steps are being taken by the management committee in this matter .In accepting the sellers credentials to trade .They are vouching for his suitability and method of trading .Not only should they have the interests of the paying traders but also the interests of the paying members who also contribute financially and may wish to continue to pay subscriptions should they wish to .
Don’t think for a moment that there aren’t discussions going on in the background. The team can’t get involved in individual cases unless asked but we do notice when a few issues arise on the open forum at the same time

'Marmite' Possibly one of the most famous 75 tourers produced! left the production line as the last of only Three Rover 75 tourers produced in Trophy Yellow. 48 hours later Longbridge closed. The last sold ordered 75 Tourer. Paid for by the Phoenix Four and handed over by John Towers to the Warwickshire Northampton Air ambulance service as a Rapid Response vehicle
sworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2018, 17:01   #95
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Thanked 1,686 Times in 1,040 Posts

I have removed your last comment Howard as I feel it has nothing to do with this thread. May I suggest you pm Pete and he wil endeavour to answer your club related question

'Marmite' Possibly one of the most famous 75 tourers produced! left the production line as the last of only Three Rover 75 tourers produced in Trophy Yellow. 48 hours later Longbridge closed. The last sold ordered 75 Tourer. Paid for by the Phoenix Four and handed over by John Towers to the Warwickshire Northampton Air ambulance service as a Rapid Response vehicle
sworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2018, 18:07   #96
gazcaz
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT

Cool

Email him i did he replied within half an hour ,trying to sort my Naval out...

234th of 2,834 Trophy Blue ZT 190 + Saloons Produced
14th of 27 MG ZTs Produced on 27-09-2001
gazcaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2018, 08:16   #97
7T5
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 saloon

Quote:
I won't be renewing mine when the time comes either.

Promised them my Wednesday this week, now maybe the end of the week. Complete and utter joke. I cannot put down how angry i am as i would get banned.
7T5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2018, 09:35   #98
Yella Fella
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

None at the moment

Thanked 1,094 Times in 666 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworks View Post
Don’t think for a moment that there aren’t discussions going on in the background. The team can’t get involved in individual cases unless asked but we do notice when a few issues arise on the open forum at the same time

Mark, to be fair, this is a poor stance from the management. You guys should be all over this long term problem. Nothing is being done because you have not been asked? .

This is gone way beyond individual cases. THIS IS NOW A CLUB PROBLEM. Club members need protection against poor traders and it looks like management are supporting traders in favour of members as management are noticeably quite on this whole subject.

I'm sure I speak for a lot of members here.;I'm asking the management to make a statement on what they are doing about repeated poor service from Radioguy.
Old 16th January 2018, 10:09   #99
murphyv310
This is my second home

Hyundai i10 998cc

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,349 Posts

Hi.
Well TBH, these issues were on the go in 2012 when I joined the club, they have in the past year or more increased considerably and the last couple of months they are out of hand.
I have made it clear on other threads what I feel about the lack of comms, quality of the units and total lack of service info and spare parts. I am not on a witch hunt but as my job, qualifications and business was purely involved with this type of work for nearly 40 years and is still my hobby, also at one time an owner of a DD unit. So please mods this has to be addressed, not in a week or a month but now. Navall and all the ad's have to be pulled, you cannot condone poor comms, service, taking monies without goods etc, it is not helping the club at all and it will pull its reputation down.
Taking posts off is also making people think it's one sided all for the rogue trader. So please listen to the members and remember no members no club!!
Old 16th January 2018, 10:44   #100
Canonite
This is my second home

BMW 330d Tourer, MG ZT 180 SE XPG, VW Polo 6R 1.2 TDI Bluemotion

Can’t help but think that even after all these years, and the numerous complaints from members, that Traders seem to be afforded a certain level of protection.
Deleting posts as above is one example.
When I was struggling to get items sent out while my daughter was in hospital, there was a witch hunt and a lot of bad mouthing from people who knew nothing.

Pay a Trader subscription however and it would appear that you are allowed to continue trading and taking peoples money in good faith without actually having the goods in stock to start with...im sure that practice in itself is in contravention to the UK Sale Of Goods Act.

Hey ho...
Canonite is offline   Reply With Quote