Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2nd February 2018, 19:49   #31
tantallon
Gets stuck in

ROVER 75 SALOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenkeyte View Post
The club is a Company limited by guarantee and is governed / run in accordance with the memorandum of association and articles of association, a copy of which is freely available to view on-line at Companies House, this is pretty standard stuff and as an ex-director and ex-Company Secretary of the Armstrong Siddeley Owners Club Ltd. viewing the documents for this club show they are very similar to the Armstrong Siddeley Club Ltd. I think that legally the 'Club' has to be run as a limited company, because that is what it is,

Steve
Thank You for that .
So what responsibility to its customers/members does it have ?
Surely the directors have a responsibility towards its customers for the credibility and suitability of traders allowed to trade within their business.
Old 2nd February 2018, 19:55   #32
suzublu
This is my second home

rover 75 1.8 vvc club se wedgwood blue

Thanked 7,142 Times in 4,642 Posts

14.4 While we are not liable for the actions of either a seller or a buyer, and prefer to not be involved in dispute resolution, we ask that you use common sense when offering an item for sale. Always ensure that payment has been made in full before releasing an item, and if there are any issues with providing your item to the person wishing to buy it you must communicate with them immediately and make arrangements to return any monies sent to you. As a buyer, you should always assure yourself that the seller is of good reputation before parting with any monies. The Club cannot be held responsible for any failure in transactions between individual buyer and seller. However the Moderators should be informed of any problems, via PM only, if there is a perceived issue with a Subscribed Trader.
Old 2nd February 2018, 19:59   #33
tantallon
Gets stuck in

ROVER 75 SALOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzublu View Post
14.4 While we are not liable for the actions of either a seller or a buyer, and prefer to not be involved in dispute resolution, we ask that you use common sense when offering an item for sale. Always ensure that payment has been made in full before releasing an item, and if there are any issues with providing your item to the person wishing to buy it you must communicate with them immediately and make arrangements to return any monies sent to you. As a buyer, you should always assure yourself that the seller is of good reputation before parting with any monies. The Club cannot be held responsible for any failure in transactions between individual buyer and seller. However the Moderators should be informed of any problems, via PM only, if there is a perceived issue with a Subscribed Trader.
Where are the rules listed please
Old 2nd February 2018, 20:00   #34
suzublu
This is my second home

rover 75 1.8 vvc club se wedgwood blue

Thanked 7,142 Times in 4,642 Posts

Top of the page, FAQ
Old 2nd February 2018, 20:12   #35
stevenkeyte
Loves to post

Rover 75 2.5 auto saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantallon View Post
Thank You for that .
So what responsibility to its customers/members does it have ?
Surely the directors have a responsibility towards its customers for the credibility and suitability of traders allowed to trade within their business.
I'm not legally qualified to offer an opinion on that, but my personal feeling is it would be a minefield as responsibilities etc.

Steve

Born 22nd February 2005, 221st of 239 Starlight Silver 75 Contemporary SE 2.5 V6 automatic saloons built
Old 2nd February 2018, 20:24   #36
Organiser
I really should get out more.......

ZT-T+180 Auto & ZT-T+1.8T in Trophy Blue, ZT-T CDTI+135 Auto in Ignition Blue, ZT-T+190 in Typhoon,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveTD View Post
Tom? Can you update me please?
Hi Steve,

Sorry, I have only just read your post tonight and I cannot update you other than what I have already said.

I have not had any replies to my emails from Sean either!

All I can say is that I do have a complete new MG 7 Bumper in my stores with your name on it, if the worse happens??

Regards,
Tom.
Old 5th February 2018, 06:50   #37
SteveTD
Loves to post

MG ZT 260

Thanks Tom.

Well I appreciate your honesty.
It's odd with Sean - I've given him the benefit of the doubt for months and months - its not so much about the delay, it's the lack of communication and ignorance.

Given I'm 6 months down the road having paid almost half a grand with nothing to show, and no real update on what's happening, I'd say the worst has happened!....

Steve
Old 5th February 2018, 06:54   #38
pletevl
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 cdti(rhd), MG ZR(lhd), MG TF(lhd), MG TF(rhd), mini mpi (lhd), Renault megane III (awful)

Sean is still trading, I received an email from his internet site about his steering wheels he has on offer.

Sean should be ashamed of himself.

I WANT MY LED SPARE RINGS SEAN !

Pete.
Old 5th February 2018, 17:22   #39
murphyv310
This is my second home

Hyundai i10 998cc

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,349 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pletevl View Post
Sean is still trading, I received an email from his internet site about his steering wheels he has on offer.

Sean should be ashamed of himself.

I WANT MY LED SPARE RINGS SEAN !

Pete.
Why bother Pete when he's not logged in since the 22nd December.
The man is useless and not to be trusted.
See for yourself about him not logging in............. https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=10040
Old 5th February 2018, 17:35   #40
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyv310 View Post
The man is useless and not to be trusted.
Trevor with all due respect, do not leave comments like this based upon hear'say and what you've read on the forums. Unless I'm mistaken, I don't believe you have been a customer of Radioguy have you to be able to speak from first hand experience?

As an ex moderator of this forum, you of all people should be aware of transgressing forum rule 1:

1. You should remain courteous and respectful to other users of the forums at all times. You may obviously not agree with some views but do not let it descend into arguments or abuse, either publicly or via the Private Messaging (PM) facility. If you consider a post to be offensive then you should report it, not take matters into your own hands.

Comments such as yours above will do nothing in encouraging a resolution to the situation, so please abide by your comment to me last month when you said you'd say no more on the matter.

Thank you.
Closed Thread