Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 6th February 2018, 09:58   #21
7T5
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 saloon

Sad day when someone speaks the truth and then feels the need to leave. All the best and i hope your wife is on the mend soon. Some great people on here, i just do not like how its run.
7T5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2018, 11:20   #22
Neil1
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT-T CDTI Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyv310 View Post
After some thought this will be my last contribution to the club.
I have already have had some issues but in view of recent threads and a rebuke from the moderators this will be my last post/thread.
I sincerely hope the issues I have been replying to get sorted out on various threads.
May I give my best wishes to everyone that I have met, online and on meets.
May I also thank all for their kindness when I broke up a 75 that belonged to a young member which was a bit of an unfortunate purchase for him.
Also to those that have had dealings with me.
Special thanks to MarinaBrian.
Leaving, pointless I say!

I have never met you but you have a far greater knowledge of these cars than I do.

Forums are a massive waste of time, but are also invaluable to the minions like myself who know nothing.

Take a break for a while and chill, be cool as they say.
Neil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2018, 16:11   #23
Ennine
Posted a thing or two

Ford

Trevor. You spoke through frustration and used language that violated club rules. It was right that you were corrected very quickly for that. It's not a big deal and easily done in the heat of the moment. It is your continued contributions to the club that is needed so shrug it off and stay. Please.
In all my dealings with traders in this club (bar one) I have always been completely satisfied. I have never expected perfection and it would be wrong to do so. Things happen, mails get missed, in busy times things get overlooked. With the best will in the world on the whole they try the best they can, and succeed 98% of the time. I for one, could ask no more.
It would be nice if those club rules were now extended to include such prompt action when traders fail over and over again to communicate, year in and year out come up with excuse after excuse so that the mods can jump of them as quickly and this type of situation that could have been halted long ago would never have happened to those now affected.
Those who are prepared to stand up and be counted are needed here, even if the odd slip up brings a slap on the wrist.

Nige

How to: Replace touch screen Navall II

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ennine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2018, 17:24   #24
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

Hi Trevor. I think we all understand where you are coming from. First let me say I hope your wife recovers quickly from her surgery. With the ‘other subject’, I concur with many of your posts on that. The problem is, why should we all allow one persons perceived contempt for both the club and its members, you know who, be allowed to cause ‘bad feeling’ both amongst the members, and thereby the management side. I have seen this take place so many times for different reasons, both on here and when I was at work.All I hope is that the people who have been ‘ignored’ and then asked to turn the other cheek at a cost to themselves in case something happens, like a delivery or refund takes place, are not let down altogether. It is not correct. It’s alright saying to members give some time. The problem is the water goes cold and then the plug is pulled and the cold water goes down the sink, and forgotten, except by the people who lost out. Anyway, Trevor, please consider when your wife is feeling better and you have had a think about us all who will miss your very knowledgeable posts and your incite into all things, consider bringing yourself back onto a forum that you know you will miss, if only for The aggro LOL. There is nothing political in this post, just plain common sense.Publish and be damned I say.

Last edited by bl52krz; 6th February 2018 at 17:28..
bl52krz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2018, 19:52   #25
murphyv310
This is my second home

Hyundai i10 998cc

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,349 Posts

Thanks chaps.
The main problem is now out of the hands of us here (Thanks Reebs) I've said my piece and hopefully we can all move on now.
I will though be taking a back seat, if I do post it will be only rarely.
Thanks to all for the kind and supportive comments, really appreciated.