Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 13th July 2011, 20:22   #1
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts
Default 2nd regular meet at the Metrocentre

Good evening Yorkshire and Linconshire members,forgive my intrusion into your territory,but on behalf of the North East and Cumbria region,I'd like to extend a warm invitation to you all to attend our new regular meeting at the Gateshead Metrocentre. It will be held on Sunday 21st August at the top of the coach park, we have official permission from the metrocentre managment team, to use this area whenevr we want to. It is a huge car park ,so the more the merrier,bring your partners and kids along too,there are plenty of shops for the ladies,and there is an amusement arcade for the kids,plenty of food outlets,a pub serving real ales,why not come along and join us? here is a link to the metrocentre website,so you can check it out for yourselves.
www.metrocentre.uk.com

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Last edited by RPWC; 16th July 2011 at 21:24.. Reason: Disclimer added
RPWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2011, 23:20   #2
BIG LEK
Banned

Rover 75

Hi, i would just like to say i'm the organiser of the metrocentre meet,and i would like to welcome any of the members from your region,so if any of you fancy coming please let me know and i will gladly add your name to the list,thank you,-Lee
BIG LEK is offline   Reply With Quote