Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Was it you?
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 25th August 2018, 00:49   #1
BJBaillie

Rover 75

Default Aberystwyth. / Clarach Bay

Aberystwyth is normally completely empty of 75's apart from my own, however the summer brings a lot of people from the West Midlands. Over the past week I've seen a few really nice ones.

Mk2 75 - Duotone is it called? Two tone paint, that was NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- gorgeous. Parked outside the White Horse pub on Eastgate Street.

Mk2 75 on a 55 plate, currently parked behind the Marine hotel on Queens Road. Silver, really rather nice car, good nick.

Mk2 ZT. sounded really poorly, poor thing, still nice to see some getting used and abused a bit if that makes sense, not all pampered and waited on hand and foot. Clarach Bay.

Mk1 75. Old English white, S reg, really really nice car, what wonderful condition. I'd love to have a look over it properly but i was late for work. Clarach Bay Holiday park. Call into the bar if you see a Blue Mk1 75 in the car park. I'm the bar man there in the afternoons nearly every day. Would be nice to have a chat about that wonderful car you've got there.

First time ever i've had a wave from another 75 owner... nice community feel about it!