Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Touring Boating Camping & Caravan Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 1st February 2008, 11:42   #1
Jamie
Posted a thing or two

In Limbo

Default Waving goodbye to Abbey

After a rather traumatic experience last september....you may remember I decided to part company with our Beloved Abbey touring caravan....well today its happened....the cheque cleared...a young family arrived from Brum and collected their new pride and joy.

Not sure how long it will last as their little tike was pulling at every little bit that he could doing his darndest to snap off anything withtin his reach!!

Anyway....my love affair with my Abbey has ended for now.....if anyone would like a brand new boxed 950cm Awning then please let me know!!

Abbey 1992 - 2008
loved and hated
RIP

Image053.jpg
Old 1st February 2008, 11:44   #2
JohnDotCom

Rover 75 FaceLift Tourer CDTi 170BHP Auto ConnSE 2005 Model Starlight Silver

Statics from now on is it Jamie?
JohnDotCom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2008, 11:58   #3
Jamie
Posted a thing or two

In Limbo

well have to see, either statics or Cottages....it might be dictated by the events of the next month! if you get my meaning?
Old 1st February 2008, 12:28   #4
GreyGhost
Banned

180+ Sport Auto

Decent camper van has always been my choice in the past. A frame trailer for the Zed. Best of all worlds.
GreyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2008, 15:42   #5
ragitty
I really should get out more.......

Jeep Cherokee Orvis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie-Biker in a suit View Post
After a rather traumatic experience last september....you may remember I decided to part company with our Beloved Abbey touring caravan....well today its happened....the cheque cleared...a young family arrived from Brum and collected their new pride and joy.

Not sure how long it will last as their little tike was pulling at every little bit that he could doing his darndest to snap off anything withtin his reach!!

Anyway....my love affair with my Abbey has ended for now.....if anyone would like a brand new boxed 950cm Awning then please let me know!!

Abbey 1992 - 2008
loved and hated
RIP

Attachment 475
Jamie, please let me know the make of awning and the model variant also price and I would be happy to advertise it for you in my Awning Showroom, should anyone be interested they would be able to contact you via this forum. regards Lee

Last edited by ragitty; 1st February 2008 at 15:45..
ragitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2008, 17:04   #6
Jamie
Posted a thing or two

In Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragitty View Post
Jamie, please let me know the make of awning and the model variant also price and I would be happy to advertise it for you in my Awning Showroom, should anyone be interested they would be able to contact you via this forum. regards Lee
Lee, thats Brilliant! thank you...it is in the buy and sell magazine this week so I will let you know if it goes.

Its an Acrylic 950 cm Burgandy Pyramid Corsican Awning with lightweight alloy frame and the optional matching windbreak, there is also a brand new breathable grey carpet. its one of the latest models, brand new still boxed, (although we unwrapped it all in October to try it against the caravan) It cost just over £500 and we would like £300 for it....a bit of a bargain but buyer would need to collect as the packaging costs would be crackers.

Thanks so much Lee...really grateful!
Old 3rd February 2008, 10:22   #7
ragitty

Jeep Cherokee Orvis

Jamie if you do manage to sell the awning please post so that I know, have a customer in this afternoon who may be interested. regards Lee

PS you have pm
Old 5th February 2008, 20:12   #8
Jamie
Posted a thing or two

In Limbo

Lee, I owe you a drink! one awning sold to a happy couple this afternoon...I wont forget the favour.

Jamie
Old 5th February 2008, 21:20   #9
ragitty

Jeep Cherokee Orvis

Jamie you are very welcome, that is what this great club of ours is all about, helping each other out when we are able too.