Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2nd June 2019, 18:48   #11
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Teamwork at it’s best..........................

................................. even in the rain.

Allen came round this morning with Leafy and between the two ZTT’s we shifted most of the boxed stuff. Because the distance between my old house and the new one it’s difficult to get into top gear going, but coming back is ok.

Allen left to go in search of some decking as the greenhouse has no floor, seems the seller took it with him. So whilst he searched out the deals on the net I returned home and swapped cars. My intention was to take Banana down to Marsh Mills and buy another kettle. Need a new one anyway. But the traffic was horrendous. So turned round and headed back to the new house.

That will get the neighbours talking as I turned up in yet another car. Banana looked the part parked outside the Yellow house. Will post a picture up later as the battery expired on the camera.
Indoors and to sort out the boxes, most of them I took upstairs and stored them in the second bedroom. Need to get the display cases in to sort the models out.
I took the Tassimo coffee machine over so I could at least make a hot drink.

By 3pm my back cried enough of going up and down the stairs, plus I was getting hungry. One last box to open and see what was inside. The wedding photo’s album plus a few other books of memories. Even found pictures of my late brother. Soon the memories were rolling down my cheeks. Found some tissues to mop up the memories.
Locked up and drove Banana back to the old house to cook dinner. A huge gammon rasher, taters and sprouts.

After dinner and the washing up done I packed the large, and heavy, Lamborghini models. Bubble wrapped the cases. Will shift these tomorrow.

Tired now, ooohhh!!!!! A glass of Rattler has just fell into my hands.

Night night.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote