Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Members Own Spares For Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 16th February 2016, 18:14   #71
bobthebuilder
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE

Well done for taking the plunge, I'll be interested to see how you get on, and what DAB coverage is like, as ultimately I'd want to get rid of the radio.
bobthebuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2016, 18:28   #72
jubbarelly
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT 180 SE Poseidon, Peugeot 508 GT Sport Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISTLEE View Post
I've went and done it and placed an order mate...order number 100000089.
Many thanks mate, order received and Ive just ordered everything now so I can get it built for you.

Thank you again

Jub
jubbarelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2016, 18:30   #73
KRISTLEE

None at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthebuilder View Post
Well done for taking the plunge, I'll be interested to see how you get on, and what DAB coverage is like, as ultimately I'd want to get rid of the radio.
Eventually I will probably get rid of my radio but at the moment I needed to keep costs down. I will give a detailed report on how the fitting and set up goes but TBH Jubs has already been upfront about how straight forward the fitting and set up is and I'm sure if I encounter any problems he will help me through it lol.

Lee.

DONE: HAD A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD TO GET RID OF MY MG ZTT DUE TO NOT HAVING A DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK ON A BUSY STREET WITH A VIEW TO GETTING ANOTHER ONE AT A LATER DATE WHEN I HAVE A DRIVE.

ENDED UP REALISING IT REALLY ISN'T PRACTICAL NOT HAVING A CAR TO GET AROUND AND I NOW OWN A VW EOS 3.2 V6 INDIVIDUAL (1 OF 20 REMAINING IN THE UK WITH THAT ENGINE AND TRIM COMBO) EVEN THOUGH I STILL LIVE ON A BUSY ROAD WITHOUT A DRIVE
KRISTLEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2016, 18:34   #74
jubbarelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISTLEE View Post
Eventually I will probably get rid of my radio but at the moment I needed to keep costs down. I will give a detailed report on how the fitting and set up goes but TBH Jubs has already been upfront about how straight forward the fitting and set up is and I'm sure if I encounter any problems he will help me through it lol.
If you get stuck just send me a PM mate, no problem.

But it really is very simple to do mate.

Jub
Old 16th February 2016, 18:36   #75
KRISTLEE

None at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubbarelly View Post
If you get stuck just send me a PM mate, no problem.

But it really is very simple to do mate.

Jub
Cheers mate.

Lee.

DONE: HAD A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD TO GET RID OF MY MG ZTT DUE TO NOT HAVING A DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK ON A BUSY STREET WITH A VIEW TO GETTING ANOTHER ONE AT A LATER DATE WHEN I HAVE A DRIVE.

ENDED UP REALISING IT REALLY ISN'T PRACTICAL NOT HAVING A CAR TO GET AROUND AND I NOW OWN A VW EOS 3.2 V6 INDIVIDUAL (1 OF 20 REMAINING IN THE UK WITH THAT ENGINE AND TRIM COMBO) EVEN THOUGH I STILL LIVE ON A BUSY ROAD WITHOUT A DRIVE
KRISTLEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2016, 09:41   #76
Robti
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT-T 190+,Rover 800 vitesse coupe

Hi can I ask is this affected by cold, reason for asking if it's freezing my iPod refuses to boot until it's warmed up ?

Thanks
Old 17th February 2016, 11:12   #77
jubbarelly

Had mine in for 18 months mate in the winter where I am itt goes to sub zero Temps (-4) and it's been fine mate.

Last edited by jubbarelly; 17th February 2016 at 19:52..
Old 20th February 2016, 15:54   #78
jubbarelly

Got my HK sub and amp working with the tablet today

Sounds even more awesome now.
Old 21st February 2016, 01:44   #79
nathan
Loves to post

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE

So just been reading this and just seen the last post. I have the high line sat nav with hk sub and amp too. I have tried to buy other things in the past but nothing has fitted. I do have the cd changer in the glovebox and I would like to have that working but at the same time I wouldn't mind having a glovebox.

So what I want to know really is will all of this work with everything in my car, maybe not the cd changer but the hk and steering wheel controls?

Also the app that receives phone calls via Bluetooth, can it play music via Bluetooth from my phone?

Can the memory be changed? I'm not to sure about this nexus tablet but my tablet has an SD card is this the same, if so could I take it out and fit a higher gb card? My tablet only accepts 32gb but maybe this is different?

And finally could I maybe buy my own tablet and send it to you to make it work? Maybe a Windows or Samsung tablet? Obviously it'd need to be the same size but again that's just another thought.

I'm happy if it just works with what's currently in my car the other stuff is just a bonus!

It'd be a while before I would get one though as my car needs a lot of tlc (money) first.

Thanks mate.
nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2016, 07:26   #80
jubbarelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
So just been reading this and just seen the last post. I have the high line sat nav with hk sub and amp too. I have tried to buy other things in the past but nothing has fitted. I do have the cd changer in the glovebox and I would like to have that working but at the same time I wouldn't mind having a glovebox.

So what I want to know really is will all of this work with everything in my car, maybe not the cd changer but the hk and steering wheel controls?

Also the app that receives phone calls via Bluetooth, can it play music via Bluetooth from my phone?

Can the memory be changed? I'm not to sure about this nexus tablet but my tablet has an SD card is this the same, if so could I take it out and fit a higher gb card? My tablet only accepts 32gb but maybe this is different?

And finally could I maybe buy my own tablet and send it to you to make it work? Maybe a Windows or Samsung tablet? Obviously it'd need to be the same size but again that's just another thought.

I'm happy if it just works with what's currently in my car the other stuff is just a bonus!

It'd be a while before I would get one though as my car needs a lot of tlc (money) first.

Thanks mate.
The CD changer wont work, it wouldn't work if you put in a normal stereo of double din stereo anyway, so you may aswell get your glove box back

The tablet wont take an sd card, even if it did you cant get to the slot as it would be behind the fascia. You could run an extension to the centre arm rest and plug in a flash drive.

Yes, SWC will work. I can programme a controller. Whether you have the infra red system or hard wired system, it doesn't matter, just need to link two wires from the controller to the wires for the SWC

The kits are for a specific tablet, so the ROM (operating system) will only work with these tablets. I could fit a 7" tablet to the fascia of your choice but it wouldn't be optimised for a car install.

Thanks

Last edited by jubbarelly; 21st February 2016 at 07:39..