Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 6th June 2010, 14:05   #111
FredSpencer
Passed Away

Typhoon ZT 190+ Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocktake View Post
Am somewhat ashamed to say forgot all about the camera in the boot ( sorry Fred, you cannot trust me to do anything )
I don't know, if you want a job doing ..... mutter, mutter ...... not fit to be let out ..... mutter, mutter ...... humph!

Oh well, never mind.
FredSpencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2010, 14:07   #112
FredSpencer
Passed Away

Typhoon ZT 190+ Saloon

Don't tell him but he's actually forgotten that I forgot to take my camera to the last meet. Sssh!
FredSpencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2010, 15:12   #113
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

I couldn't take any photos....my wife did though....
Zeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2010, 15:31   #114
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredSpencer View Post
Don't tell him but he's actually forgotten that I forgot to take my camera to the last meet. Sssh!

i was being polite, honest

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident
stocktake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2010, 15:47   #115
James.uk
Passed Away

2002 Pale Blue. Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur auto. 170K miles

Great meeting, lots of cars, I counted 17 but some of em may not have been club members..

I think JDC won the "furthest travelled" award, and Colin and Fred get the "failed to show" clonk on the head.. award..

Lots of peeps turned up, plus dogs n ducks n geese n pigeons n other lakeside stuff.. I didn't walk round the lake, in fact i didn't even walk round a car!

Nice to see everyone again. I did take my camera, but forgot to use it.. Shame coz there were some new faces around as well as the usual wild bunch..

The new Café conservatory looked nice, but it was far too hot to sit in for long.. phew....

The weather was great and I personally had a very nice run both ways up over the Pennines, shame their are so many speed restrictions though as it does make it a time consuming journey.. only 40 ish miles but takes an hour + if there's much traffic around..

Car still soots up a bit at the back, I really must get that sorted, dunno whether to cut a mouse hole or buy chrome extensions for the pipes though..

We didn't discuss changing the venue, but I think it would be nice if we could find somewhere that would be more fun for wives n children to go to, they must get very bored listening to us blokes chuntering on about cars for hours.. As I'm not at all familiar with the areas involved, maybe someone who is can come up with some ideas???

Last edited by James.uk; 6th June 2010 at 15:49..
James.uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2010, 17:34   #116
arry
Avid contributor

none

Hi Folks,
Sorry for not being able to attend on saturday. Family problems cropped up late and unfortunatly prevented me from getting there. I did leave a message with someoneat the park who said would try and give my apologies to those attending.

I will see you all at Harewood House, Promise !

As regards another venue may I suggest Lotherton Hall ? Its just of the A1 / M1 intersection twixt Tadcaster and Leeds. ita a bit further North but easily accessable from both roads.
It is a large Park and stately home which attracts many families for days out. There is a Deer Park adjacent to the visitors park and herds of deer can be seen if they are about.

I could do a recce to get further details if required or you may find it on,t tinterten perhaps.

Regards to All,

Arry.

Last edited by arry; 7th June 2010 at 19:24..
arry is offline   Reply With Quote