Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 6th September 2020, 08:15   #1
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts
Default Thanks again DMGRS

Thanks again to Scott at DMGRS. I ordered 6 pencil coils and six spark plugs from them on Monday. After traveling on the tracker page at UPS numerous times, I tracked the parcel from Southampton to Tamworth, to Leeds, Yes Leeds, back to Tamworth, back to Southampton and then back to Tamworth.When they had not arrived within the 2/3 day period, I paid extra to get them quickly because the car was off the road. I telephoned Tamworth depot to find out what was happening, and I was told that ‘the packaging had been destroyed’, Yes you read correctly, destroyed. I was then told ‘we are repackaging the contents and it will be delivered to you’. Yea right. Still waiting on Saturday for it to arrive.. I got in touch with Scott at DMGRS and explained what was going on, and he said because I only needed one coil, he would put it in the post 24 hour delivery by Royal Mail, but I said no as I did not see why he should cost himself more money when it was not his fault.That was Thursday. However, by Friday they had not arrived, I personally don’t think they are going to ever arrive, I phoned Scott up and explained that I needed to get the car up and running for personal reasons urgently. Scott again offered to send me the one coil that I really needed, by again, 24 hour post by Royal Mail. This time because of the urgency, I agreed. I could hear the coil being wrapped as I spoke to Scott on the phone, this at around 2.00pm on Friday. This was delivered to me at 3.00pm, on a Saturday afternoon. It was in the car and working at 3.15pm. So I can only praise DMGRS and Scott personally for the absolutely exceptional service that I received, and would recommend them to anyone without fear or favour. Thank you Scott, you saved my bacon in more ways than I can explain.There will obviously be a sequel to this saga with UPS, and I will update when anything happens.
Old 6th September 2020, 09:05   #2
genpk
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon MGZT

i to have had good service from Dmgr.
Postage lost a thermostat somwhere in Australia.
Dmgr replaced it no problems no cost, new one arrived.
Good service i gotta admit!!
genpk is offline   Reply With Quote