Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Members Own Spares For Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6th January 2019, 22:27   #1
Holland314
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT-T

Default Mk1 V6 Saloon Parts

All of the following parts have just been removed from a Mk1 V6 saloon, manual.

Pictures will be added to the thread as I take them, over the next few days most likely, but please bear with me as I'm currently in the middle of a house move so as you can imagine everything is manic at the moment. PM me if any specific pics are required and provide your email address so I can send them to you directly.

Set of black leather seats, electric, heated, drivers memory, double piped. These are in very good condition, couple of little marks, nothing serious. The lumbar support knob/adjuster on the drivers seat has come off, still have it so you can re-attach it. Seat back pockets are in good condition, all fixings intact so the pockets aren't hanging off like a lot of them. Price is £50 collected as I need to get rid of them quickly, due to impending house move. Can be collected from CO9 4QP or CM3 6DN. NOW SOLD

Pair of 2.0 Litre Torpedo badges, good condition, £13 including delivery to mainland UK.

PPD jacking handle, good condition, £12 including delivery to mainland UK. NOW SOLD

PPD boot plinth, very good condition, three of the four fixings intact and complete with nuts and J-clips, one of the outer fixings (J-clip type) sheared off during removal so will need a repair, nothing insurmountable. £20 including delivery to mainland UK. NOW SOLD

FULL SET of four inner waist seals, the parts that usually bubble and distort. These are in fantastic condition, very hard to find a good set nowadays, no bubbling or distortion whatsoever and extremely clean. Just to be clear these are the trims/seals that fit at the top of the door cards, at the base of the window opening that the glass slides past. Price is £35 for the full set of four, including delivery to mainland UK.

Full set of four external b-pillar trims. The vertical black metal trims that fit at the rear of the front doors and the front of the rear doors, quite often they rust and bubble at the lower part of the trim just above where it fits behind the outer door skin. All extremely clean and no signs whatsoever of rust, rot, corrosion or bubbling. Getting rarer to find a set in this condition, price is £30 including delivery to mainland UK. NOW SOLD

Pair of PPD twin horns, with mounting brackets, plugs and a couple of inches or of loom, perfect for retro fitting so that you never have to be too embarressed to honk other road users with your budgie NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- single tone horn. £13 delivered to mainland UK. NOW SOLD

Key fob casing with Rover insignia embossed on the unlock button. Rare find and a lovely little touch. £10 delivered to mainland UK. NOW SOLD

FULL cruise control setup, as per title for a V6 manual. Set comprises;
Steering wheel switches;
ECU, interface unit, both with plug and few inches of loom, plus mounting bracket;
Dash master switch,with plug and few inches of loom;
Brake pedal switch, clutch pedal switch, with plugs and couple of inches of loom;
Vacuum pump, with hose to actuator;
Complete V6 throttle body, with actuator.
I believe this is everything required for a complete retrofit, but happily corrected if wrong. Price is £75 including delivery to mainland UK. NOW SOLD

PPD battery bolt and clamp, £10 delivered to mainland UK. NOW SOLD

Full set of reversing sensors and holders, in copperleaf (CDX is the paint code I believe, from memory!) including both parts of loom (behind bumper and inside boot) and the ECU, which is the later black type. £40 including delivery to mainland UK. NOW SOLD

Like I said pictures will be posted over the next few days as I take them, but any questions please ask and any other bits and bobs that might be required just drop me a PM.

Last edited by Holland314; 18th February 2019 at 11:19.. Reason: Updating sold items
Holland314 is offline   Reply With Quote