Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 26th April 2019, 19:02   #1
Mike Noc
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDT Manual Connoisseur SE, Rover 75 CDT Automatic Connoisseur SE & a Freelander Td4.

Thanked 3,119 Times in 2,247 Posts
Default Rover 75 CDT Connoisseur in Wedgewood Blue

Car is now sold. Thanks to all for your interest.

Here is my Wedgewood Blue Rover 75 for sale, complete with Neptune Blue interior. I bought it as a stop gap when I took my car off the road, and time has flown by because that was over a year ago!

My car is now ready for the road again, so it is time to sell this one. This is my low mileage car and has done 198k miles. That might not be anyone else’s idea of low mileage but the car going back on the road has covered over twice that mileage and approaching 397K miles, so there should be plenty of life left in this one!

I bought it from David (hinged_bap) a forum member, and he had really looked after it well. The OSR sill has been professionally welded – there is a thick file of paperwork documenting all the work and servicing that was carried out during his tenure.

The car is well specced with memory heated seats, automatic gearbox so no clutch issues to worry about, cruise control, powered rear blind, 16 inch forks, mudflaps, fuel burning heater, bright LEDs in the boot and a towbar.

Everything works as it should.

It has 11 months’ MOT with no advisories.

On the negative side there is a small tear in the driver’s seat base trim, the leather is discoloured on the steering wheel, the boot lock works on the cabin button and on the key, but electrically, as the lock itself has broken ( have repaired the small casting inside on my other car but used up my spares stock – it is an easy fix), the trim has come away from the door cards and could do with being glued back on and the OSR door card has some small holes on the armrest (check the photos), and the back box has lost a fair bit of its outer skin but isn’t leaking.

This car has been totally reliable during my ownership.

For sale at £350 ono.

Any questions PM me and I’ll do my best to answer them.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Mike Noc; 27th April 2019 at 09:05..
Mike Noc is offline   Reply With Quote