Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 21st July 2022, 11:34   #11
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Brownhill View Post
Mr Secretary

I have posted to organise 3 get togethers recently. I have just read a post from the director informing that I should liaise with you before posting. Please accept my apologies for getting this wrong. In future I will give you the heads up to get the go ahead from you and allow for better coordination through the system.
Best Wishes
Mick
Well, to be honest it's about time somebody organised something !

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident
stocktake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2022, 15:59   #12
suzublu
This is my second home

rover 75 1.8 vvc club se wedgwood blue

Thanked 7,142 Times in 4,642 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Brownhill View Post
Mr Secretary

I have posted to organise 3 get togethers recently. I have just read a post from the director informing that I should liaise with you before posting. Please accept my apologies for getting this wrong. In future I will give you the heads up to get the go ahead from you and allow for better coordination through the system.

Best Wishes

Mick
I wouldn't worry about it, just carry on as you've been doing. They're just meets of like minded individuals, the club is just a catalyst 😎

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk
suzublu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2022, 18:48   #13
Bob Walker
Loves to post

MGZT

Default Yorkshire not born but modified over 40 years

Nothing wrong with coming from Yorkshire, some parts of it are supposed to be owned by God, bit unsure which bits! My twin sons can play for the local cricket team and I never ever seen them once open their wallets for anything, something must have slipped into their DNA at birth!! They are either skint, taking me for a ride or saving up for better cars that the ones I provided (and maintain) MGZRs!!!! My eldest son maintains his own ZR (he must have the same DNA as me, the twins are too posh to get their hands dirty!!) they all keep their car clean using my cleaning products, buckets, metered water and sponges. The eldest son's car just passed its MOT and the only reason he keeps it going is because its cheap and I provide the miracle parts!!!

I did a diaect test, quite a long questionnaire, it decided I came from the top end of North Yorkshire when I am in fact a Lancastrian living in Richmond!! Having lived in Yorkshire for the best part 40 years something must have rubbed off!! Somebody once told me not to be a tight Yorkshre man and part with my money for some spares, I had to point out that I born across the other side of the Pennines!!!
Take care one and all from not so sunny Richmond (the original and best!!). if you have never visited the place, it is highly recommended!!

Bob

Last edited by Bob Walker; 2nd August 2022 at 18:52.. Reason: typo
Bob Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2022, 18:58   #14
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts

Simple Yorkshire test: Translate. Tin Tin Tin

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident
stocktake is offline   Reply With Quote