Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25th January 2020, 12:34   #1
midnight

rover 75 saloon

Default Rover 75 V6 Fuel pump installation saga! Help Please!!!

Hello everybody and I hope you are all having a good day!!! Please forgive me for posting this as this issue does seem to have a lot of coverage in your forum and I have endeavoured to find the information that will explain the problem i am encountering but alas I'm unable to find it! So the crux of the problem is I'm installing a new in tank fuel pump and after three days trying and searching for answers, I'm completely flummoxed. The new replacement pump is different to the one I have removed that simply pulls straight out,the new one has a reservoir and off centre top which I just can't get to line up. The problem seems to be a plastic cradle in the tank which the old pump would sit in, but is obstructing the new one from fitting??? The best most helpful thread was in the technical information where a user called artic shows photos of him removing the exact same pump i am trying to install, but alas for whatever reason I'm unable to find the information about reinstalling such a pump!!! I'm certain that the information is on here and I have just missed it due to my frantic state of mind at the moment!!! So apologies again and thanks in advance for any help or guidance you can provide!!!
midnight is offline   Reply With Quote