Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 3rd May 2010, 22:13   #1
Paradroid
Regular poster

MG ZT 190+

Default My Lexus IS200 for sale

I bought the ZT as a cheaper car so I could sell the Lexus and get some cash back, it's on Autotrader and Pistonheads but not generating much interest despite the keen price, so I thought I'd post it here as well - in case any members knows of someone who's looking for a good reliable comfortable car that's a nice drive.

----------

2004 facelift model with revised headlamps, wheels and Exmoor leather interior. Six speed manual.

Rare Sport model (most 2004 facelift cars were SE or LE spec). The Sport has all the spec of the SE model plus factory tinted rear windows, lowered suspension (still excellent ride quality), sport steering wheel, metal pedals and footrest. The car also has a limited slip differential which is only present on the Sport model.

Spec includes fully electric heated seats, stunning stereo with in dash six disc changer (no faults), climate control, reverse parking sensors, electric sunroof, headlamp washers.

73k on the clock with full service history (Lexus serviced until 60k). Cam belts were done at 60k. MoT till September, taxed till June. Tax is at the pre-2005 rate of around £215 per year, not £400+. New alloys fitted last summer.

Only one previous owner.

The car has a genuine Lexus Sport grill fitted, apart from that the car is completely standard. The original grill is available instead if preferred.

Price: £5950

Old 3rd May 2010, 22:22   #2
Jake
Banned

2004 75 Contemporary SE Tourer, 2005 (55) Pearl Black Conn. SE Tourer.

Good Luck with your sale!

Lovely car, we had one (probably simmilar age!) through work and was really impressed!

Not sure what's going on with the market at the moment, i am having the same issue too with my Jaguar!

Jake
Old 3rd May 2010, 23:08   #3
Paradroid
Regular poster

MG ZT 190+

Thanks Jake it's a really nice car and I'm sorry to see it go, the market does seem bad I always thought this was a sought after car but it's not had much interest. Good luck with the Jag mate they are always nice cars
Old 4th May 2010, 07:31   #4
Graham1961
Moderator / RS East Scotland

Rover 75 1.8 Conn Se saloon

Default Lexus IS200 for sale

That is a very nice looking car and look in excellent condition with full service history and very well equiped as well.....also these models were always about the top in the JD Power surveys.
Closed Thread