Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 15th February 2018, 20:26   #1
Mgt16
Trader

Mg zt-t

Default MG ZTT 190 very good condition last 3 owners club members

Very regrettably for sale is my MG ZTT 190 V6 120k Miles approx MOT until August.
This car was to such a good standard I made a 600mike round trip to get it however life has changed and I’ve had to buy something with a higher towing capacity and I can’t afford to insure 2 cars so unfortunately she has to go.
Bodywork scrubs up ok however is by no means a concourse winning car there is the odd scuff and the bonnet has a fair few stone chips but as seen in the pics she’s not too bad. Interior is grey alcantara and leather seats drivers seat has wear but is still ok.
Wheels are in good nic and the tyres are very good uniroyal rainsport 3’s all round I find the 2 front tyres loose a little air due to needing re sealing on the rims but nothing too major and the stereo in the car has a tyre pressure monitor built in so you can keep your eye on them.
Which brings me on nicely to the stereo, it is a naval star unit with reverse camera(although this is not working at the moment) front dash camera dab tyre pressure monitor and all the other features of naval star a very good and useful toy.
Also on the interior most of the lights inc air con and window switches have been changed to blue, a very simple but very effective modification.
Whilst speaking of lights the rear lights have had their fixings replaced with stainless steel fixings and the front lights are xenons fitted with 4300k d2s burners by the previous owner less than a year ago and they work very well.
Suspension wise it has motobuild lowering springs new rear shocks and new strut top bearings please note I still haven’t had time to fit the motobuild rear springs but they are included in the sale to be fitted.
The brake discs and pads have been recently replaced front and rear along with a pair of new front calipers.
Engine wise it has a long life stainless steel exhaust which is probably to subtle for my liking but it does keep the car nice and civilised. The previous owner replaced the cambelt water pump and hydra mount at approx 114k miles I have changed the lower mount for a power flex unit but there still seems to be a little play in an engine mount somewhere as I occasionally get a bit of clutch judder when pulling away in first gear. Just to reassure you the clutch was also changed by the previous owner.
The thermostat was changed as well by the previous owner and I’ve never lost a drop of water, but there is s digital temperature gauge in the cup holder blank just to be sure and it has kenlowe fans fitted just to make sure lol.
The vis motors were also replaced by the previous owner and the way this car was looked after really shows as it really pulls like a train and is the best 190 I’ve ever owned.
I’m sure there’s a few other bits I have forgotten but hopefully you get the idea this is a really well looked after car that I don’t want to sell! But needs must so looking for £1500 Ono
Mgt16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2018, 11:24   #2
Mgt16
Trader

Mg zt-t

Price reduced to £1200ono
Mgt16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2018, 14:36   #3
Mgt16
Trader

Mg zt-t

NOW SOLD THanks