Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 5th June 2015, 16:58   #1
Gren 24
Loves to post

2004 Rover 75 Tourer Connoisseur SE CDTI

Default Proplem with Igo update 2015

I received the new SD card from Sean with the new IGO update.Put it in the slot and it updated itself fine. So while I was Out today ,thought I would try it to get me home. Every thing seemed to work OK then after about 2 minutes the screen went onto the one for my music. so pressed the Nav key again and every 2 to 3 minutes it would go back to the music screen. the voice direction would still keep coming thro.

I have an one of Sean's Android that I updated to version 4.0.3 which I got the SD card of Sean.

Any one know how ?I can keep it on full screen while I am on IGO.

Les
Gren 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2015, 17:28   #2
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gren 24 View Post
I received the new SD card from Sean with the new IGO update.Put it in the slot and it updated itself fine. So while I was Out today ,thought I would try it to get me home. Every thing seemed to work OK then after about 2 minutes the screen went onto the one for my music. so pressed the Nav key again and every 2 to 3 minutes it would go back to the music screen. the voice direction would still keep coming thro.

I have an one of Sean's Android that I updated to version 4.0.3 which I got the SD card of Sean.

Any one know how ?I can keep it on full screen while I am on IGO.

Les
Hi Les,

When you say it updated itself how exactly did you do the procedure ?

You wouldn't have just got the maps you would have received Primo with the maps installed on it.
You have to delete the original copy of Primo from your double din and then install the new copy, is this what you did?
Old 6th June 2015, 19:33   #3
Gren 24
Loves to post

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for getting back so quickly. No I did not Delete the old one. Thought it just updated every thing when i put the card in. So have now done as you said.so fingers crossed Ive do it right this time. Not been out in my Tourer and wont be for a few days catching up on a few jobs on the Tourer.But it does seem OK.

Cheers
Les
Old 6th June 2015, 20:04   #4
wnj516
Avid contributor

ZT400 SE

Hi Jeff on the same subject, I have received the download maps from Sean but the instructions explained to just remove the old maps and replace with the new ones, the card works (IGO Loads) but have not used it yet to see if I get a similar problem of it jumping screens, will test asap.
wnj516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2015, 20:57   #5
coolcat
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnj516 View Post
Hi Jeff on the same subject, I have received the download maps from Sean but the instructions explained to just remove the old maps and replace with the new ones, the card works (IGO Loads) but have not used it yet to see if I get a similar problem of it jumping screens, will test asap.
The cards come complete with the navigation program as well as the maps.

If it were just the maps you would have to remove your existing card and open it up on the PC , remove maps and copy and paste the new maps from the card.

You can do this if you wish or if you have the Android head units you can use the file manager systems to do it but it's just as quick to uninstall (if Android) and then use the app installer/file manager and put the new card on.

If you have a WinCe unit then it's a case of removing the old card, putting the new one in and in settings tell the head unit where to look for the new card.

If you go on my YouTube site (Jeff Cranwell) there are how to videos on how to do this
Old 24th June 2015, 15:36   #6
Gren 24
Loves to post

Can any one help with this. I have Navall 1 updated to 2.3 and the latest Igo on an SD card sent from Sean.

I have uninstalled the old IGO with file manager and followed the video on installing IGO and all seemed fine loaded OK. Went for a drive and set Igo up to take me home. Every thing at first work fine then after about 10 minutes Igo turned itself of and I just got the Navall screen. So uninstalled IGO and tried again tried this a fewe and still the same after 5 to 10 minutes IGo turns itself off. So I Put it on the hard drive and tried it that way. So I was Out with my Tourer today and Set Igo to get me home and it still turning itself of after 5 to 10 minutes .

Any one know what Im doing wrong to make IGO do this or can I not us IGO IF I am more than 5 minutes from home.
Old 27th June 2015, 10:12   #7
Gren 24
Loves to post

Just tried IGO again snd still turning itself off. Is it because I updated Navall 1 to the latest and put the latest IGO on that both came from Sean.

I used to use IGo quite lot now the Navall is just there and not much use to me.

Hppe this can be sorted.
Les
Old 27th June 2015, 10:22   #8
coolcat
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gren 24 View Post
Just tried IGO again snd still turning itself off. Is it because I updated Navall 1 to the latest and put the latest IGO on that both came from Sean.

I used to use IGo quite lot now the Navall is just there and not much use to me.

Hppe this can be sorted.
Les
Hi Les,

Not a problem I have come across before.
It could be that the GPS software is corrupted somehow.
I think the first thing to try is a new copy installed onto a card that has been re formatted .
Give Sean a PM and I'm sure he will re send the software for you to try again
Old 27th June 2015, 14:06   #9
Gren 24
Loves to post

Thanks Jeff,

Ive sent Sean a massage and asked if he would send the software.

Will let you know if the software works. Fingers crossed it will sort it.

cheers

Les
Old 28th June 2015, 20:56   #10
Gren 24
Loves to post

Would like to thank Sean for sending the IGO.

Uninstalled the other IGO on the Navall and installed The one I received from Sean, Went for about 15mile drive with it on and it was working fine so set it to take me home and it worked great .

So a Big Thank You to Jeff and Sean for helping me getting it working as it should.

Cheers
Les