Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26th March 2021, 09:53   #1
Redmaestro
Avid contributor

Default TOAF help needed

I have downloaded TOAF and bought a suitable cable from ebay. After a little messing about, I have got the two working together on my laptop. I've even downloaded a pdf of some things I'd like TOAF to do but nothing seems to work. If anyone can make some suggestions, please do because it's doing my head in!

1. Reset Oil Service - followed instructions but didn't work.

2. One Touch Close Passenger Window - when enabled, the window won't one-touch close. If I close the window normally, then it only closes about an inch at a time. To completely close the window, you have to keep 'clicking' the switch. When disabled, it closes ok.

3. My key fob stopped working some time ago. I have changed the battery in the fob, took out the bcu fuse, disconnected car battery and nothing works. I've tried to use TOAF to add the key into the BCU to try and reprogram it to accept the key but I just get the message "incorrect password or VIN mismatch".

I know these are just niggley things but any help is apprecieted. For reference, the instructions I'm following can be found at....https://yadi.sk/i/Z7rozCs63LHYGt
Redmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote