Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10th August 2015, 11:08   #1
Grumpy1
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 2.5 2001 Royal Blue Connoissuer Auto Saloon

Angry Another one bites the dust (possibly)!

After having no response to my plea for help regarding my broken bonnet release cable (http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...15&postcount=1 (apart from the confirmation from Kwil about which cable I'd need, thanks again Ken)), I've come to the conclusions that a) nobody knows how, b) it can't be done, c) I'm on most peoples 'ignore list'! Obviously a car needs to have a bonnet which can be opened for lots of reasons, including for the m.o.t. test, which for my car is next month. Where do I go from here? A one way trip to the scrap yard? If that is the only option, I'll let you know which one and when. You can then possibly be first in the queue for some of the extras I've fitted since I bought the car. Things like the walnut wheel, hand brake grip and gear knob. Somebody might want the driver's side cup holder or oem door finishers. There will be three modified grilles, a d.i.y. chrome one, a meshed one and a painted one, all of which have an owners club badge and a Rover Viking badge on them.

Watch this space.

Chad.

Oh no! Not DRLs! Yes, I can open the bonnet.
Grumpy1 is offline   Reply With Quote