Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale > Cars Now Sold
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 15th August 2021, 19:54   #1
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts
Cool Moonstone 75 Diesel Tourer For Sale***NOW SOLD***

If this is against the forum selling rules than a mod will need to delete it but I know of a good diesel tourer for sale located in Bromsgrove which may well interest a few members on here and it would be nice to see it go to someone who will look after it.

It belongs to a lovely gentleman named Ian and he is only selling it as it is now to low for him to get in and out of, details as below:

Mk 1 Diesel Connoisseur Tourer Manual in Moonstone Green with Sandstone interior
1 owner - Ian worked at Rover and he has owned the car since registration in 2002
Only 52,000 genuine miles
Mot June 2022
Nearly full service history at local garage ( later service may be missing)
Tyres all good, new ones on the front
Electric seats – drivers memory
Working Webasto FBH

Faults:
Ian says the clutch may be slipping slightly but has another 50k in it
Highline works only when connected direct to battery and needs some wiring doing
One of chrome door handles is missing
Mirror adjustment not good on drivers side ( may just need switchpack cleaning )

I have seen the car myself and it is a very clean car and in need of a bit of TLC with a polish and engine bay clean up

The asking price is £2250 or near offer and I will supply Ian’s phone number if you pm me but please only enquire if you are genuinely interested, he doesn’t need anyone telling him that we buy any car value it around £600, and he will only accept a genuine offer that is near to the asking price, he is a lovely man who has fairly recently lost his wife and just wants a fair price for his car

Pictures I took are below and show the reg so you can check the MOT history on gov.uk, there are few advisories throughout its 19 years and those that are shown are minor:

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)

Last edited by trebor; 15th August 2021 at 20:29..
Old 21st August 2021, 14:13   #2
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts

Car now sold to a forum member

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)