Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The Midlands
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 21st July 2021, 22:04   #81
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts

sorry to hear you cant make it Dave, stay safe, on another note I have now closed the food order as had to pass it on so they know how much to buy

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2021, 18:15   #82
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts
Default Nano Meets.

First meet in the last 18 months since C19 struck, very successful good turn out both days, nice to see old faces and new ones, hopefully we will have another one or two before the year is out.

Thank you to those whom came and made it a good weekend cheers Arctic.

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2021, 19:22   #83
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

Sorry I was unable to attend. But two meets on the same weekend in the opposite directions was a wee bit to much for me. Hope to attend the next one.

232750. Be patient Banana, we will soon be back together and enjoying the shows again.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2021, 20:26   #84
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts

Another lovely 2 days of Nano meeting ,all my pictures are now on the Nano forum via the links below.

Saturday 24 July:
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/f...hp?f=198&t=653

Sunday 25 July:
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/f...hp?f=198&t=655

Once again thanks to everyone who attended over the weekend and a special thanks to the Nano Crew for bringing their knowledge and equipment to the meet and of course passing on their knowledge and willingness to be hands on in helping others

The donation box had a grand total of £92.90 over the 2 days and I will be contacting Keith who is secretary of Wyrley Rangers and arranging to pay it into their club bank account over the next few days.

I will also tell him what a great time we had and ask him to pass our thanks on to the club committee who agreed to us using the venue and will sound him out re the chances of getting another slot. I will also keep my eye on the Four Ashes situation just in case it gets taken over yet again as it would be great to hold at least 1 more meet in 2021 if we can.

I wasn't aware that anyone is having trouble accessing the Nano website, and can only hope that they contact me if having issues or ask someone to contact me on their behalf and I can get it resolved with Mick who hosts the website for us.

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2021, 21:14   #85
JAYWHY 75

Rover 75 Saloon

Default Midlands Nano meet

Just a note to everyone who I met at my first Nano meet. What a great two days I had with all. My thanks to Rob (Trebor) for having me,Steve - (Artic) Duncan, Jamie and Tom, along with Andy and Martyn- (Squire) for all there technical help and expertise over the two days.

I left feeling as though I had really achieved something having my rad/condenser fan re-invigorated after such a long time not working correctly - my new thermostat installed with the gauge sat at normal all the way home for 189 miles’- my car health check undertaken with T4 equipment giving a good bill of health - my headlights as good as factory spec which I really needed on the M25 when it decided to allow a month worth of rain hitting the motorway in the space of a couple of hours - and finally my cruise control fitted which allowed me to rest my right leg for some 80 odd miles along the M40.

A great bunch of guys who I found to be very obliging and helpful to any questions or issues I had with my car - once again many thanks to all and hope to see you all at the next meet - Jeff (Jaywhy 75)

Ps - I did arrive home safely and at a respectable hour!
JAYWHY 75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2021, 21:27   #86
squire
Posted a thing or two

MGB GT, 2 Morris Minor Travellers

Thumbs up

Welcome to the forum jeff and your first post. It was good to meet up with you again for the first time in 3 years?! Also pleased you enjoyed the Nano meet and went away happy with what was achieved. There are some photos on the Nano website.

Regards,

Squire
squire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2021, 21:29   #87
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYWHY 75 View Post
Just a note to everyone who I met at my first Nano meet. What a great two days I had with all. My thanks to Rob (Trebor) for having me,Steve - (Artic) Duncan, Jamie and Tom, along with Andy and Martyn- (Squire) for all there technical help and expertise over the two days.

I left feeling as though I had really achieved something having my rad/condenser fan re-invigorated after such a long time not working correctly - my new thermostat installed with the gauge sat at normal all the way home for 189 miles’- my car health check undertaken with T4 equipment giving a good bill of health - my headlights as good as factory spec which I really needed on the M25 when it decided to allow a month worth of rain hitting the motorway in the space of a couple of hours - and finally my cruise control fitted which allowed me to rest my right leg for some 80 odd miles along the M40.

A great bunch of guys who I found to be very obliging and helpful to any questions or issues I had with my car - once again many thanks to all and hope to see you all at the next meet - Jeff (Jaywhy 75)

Hi Jeff.
Great to have meet you also that you are willing to get stuck in on your own car, it's the best way to get to know your car, also helps with confidence in tackling jobs which you may have not tried.

Nice to hear your temp was good going back, remember to just check the coolant tomorrow i know it looks low in the tank but rest assured that is the level you are looking for, so you can see the step saying max & min.

coolant just above the max line

Also not worth adding any gas to your car until you have swapped out the condenser, at least you know your fan works on low speed now PM me if you get stuck once you start the job, hope to see you at the next meet Arctic

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2021, 21:35   #88
JAYWHY 75

Rover 75 Saloon

Default Nano meet

It was nice to see you again Squire and thanks for all your help - I didn’t think it was three years since we last met - how time does really fly - if you hear of anymore Nano dates and I happen to miss them would you let me know- thanks
Old 26th July 2021, 21:45   #89
JAYWHY 75

Rover 75 Saloon

Default Nano meet

Thanks Steve for your comments - I will recheck the water level and when I do the condenser I will let you know how I get on or even be asking you for some advice
Regards
Jeff
Old 27th July 2021, 07:49   #90
AndyN01
This is my second home

Toyota RAV4

Thanked 1,579 Times in 968 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYWHY 75 View Post

.......- my headlights as good as factory spec which I really needed on the M25 when it decided to allow a month worth of rain hitting the motorway in the space of a couple of hours - ......

Really pleased to hear that those nice clear headlights worked well

Great to meet you and look forward to seeing you again.

Take care mate.

AndyN01 is offline   Reply With Quote