Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19th November 2021, 17:22   #1
Lincoln Green
Regular poster

Rover 75 Saloon manual

Default Don't want to upset anyone but....

I'm a newbie to the Club but have owned a 75 for the last 5years. Since I joined the Club the information, how to's and knowledge I have gained has proved invaluable. This brings me to my point . I pay £2.20 a day for a paper and £2.50 a fortnight for Private Eye and get nothing like the benefit I do from these forums which are available for 20p a week. I don't know how long the subscription has been £10 a year but I'm sure the Club could be helped by a reasonable increase which surely no reasonable member would object to. A bigger stand at NEC and maybe even a bit of help to members ( DaveLincs comes to mind ) who take the time to arrange home get togethers and the nano meets are a few things that spring to mind and other members I'm sure could suggest better uses. I understand that the Club is not there to make huge profits but a an extra fiver or tenner ain't the end of the world even to someone on Universal Credit.
Lincoln Green is offline   Reply With Quote